JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A bold plan for Pope Francis, Bill Gates to save the world

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3587 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hmm.. Francis and World's riches People are planning to save the world.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/a-modest-plan-for-pope-francis-bill-gates-to-save-the-world-2014-06-25?pagenumber=1

We're looking forward for this prophecy - Wealthy Merchant will say "Too bad, too bad [for all False Religion, you're destroyed]"

Rev 18:10 "They will stand at a distance because of their fear of her torment and say: ‘Too bad, too bad, you great city, Babylon you strong city, because in one hour your judgment has arrived!’"

Excellent, let's hope they do it, announce "Peace and Security" so we can get this show on the road!

Seriously, it would only take the Vatican liquidating all its assets (the REAL wealth not their published pennies) to end world poverty.  So let's Watch the Pope propose allowing an independent audit of all Vatican assets and a public scrutiny of the Vatican bank.  Not going to happen, at least not before Babylon is stripped naked.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Pope Francis started an initiative that eventually lead to Babylon's destruction?!

Edited by sunshine

Excellent, let's hope they do it, announce "Peace and Security" so we can get this show on the road!

Seriously, it would only take the Vatican liquidating all its assets (the REAL wealth not their published pennies) to end world poverty.  So let's Watch the Pope propose allowing an independent audit of all Vatican assets and a public scrutiny of the Vatican bank.  Not going to happen, at least not before Babylon is stripped naked.

Wouldn't it be ironic if Pope Francis started an initiative that eventually lead to Babylon's destruction?!

I couldn't of put it better myself!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

It's clear where the Pope's faith lies, and that hasn't read the Bible for a while:

"This is what Jehovah says: “Cursed is the man who puts his trust in mere humans, Who relies on human power, And whose heart turns away from Jehovah."-Jeremiah 17:5

"It is better to take refuge in Jehovah Than to trust in humans."-Psalms 118:8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's clear where the Pope's faith lies, and that hasn't read the Bible for a while:

"This is what Jehovah says: “Cursed is the man who puts his trust in mere humans, Who relies on human power, And whose heart turns away from Jehovah."-Jeremiah 17:5

"It is better to take refuge in Jehovah Than to trust in humans."-Psalms 118:8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You don't have to do much research or analysis to realize how incredibly fraudulent the Catholic Church Organisation is. This new Pope and his false humility and piety makes me sick to my stomach. He's a tool of Satan and doesn't even appear to know it. 

But what is all the more fantastic is there are millions of Jehovahs people who can see through this facade. And are the only people sagacious enough on this planet to see where this World is headed. Man is crying out for answers. Desperate infact to rid himself of the current system and find a new worldly ideal. The Devils worldly system of capitalism and finance is imploding on itself and not one of them have the answer. Not even the Pope the so called 'father' has enough discernment to heed the words of Jeremiah 10:23. That's truly a system as Jesus said of "Blind guides". 

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)