JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Iraqi 'caliph' wants to rule the world

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3580 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Let us see how this will end...

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has a big job cut out for him. Over the weekend, the Iraqi militant declared himself the supreme authority for all the world's 1.5 billion Muslims and changed his name – not that al-Baghdadi is his real name – to Caliph Ibrahim.

http://news.yahoo.com/self-declared-iraqi-caliph-wants-rule-world-193418351.html

The muslims cannot be united, there are too many differences in the different sects. But, well, I'll take that for another sign of the end... BTG will be surprise when the beast will come for the feast.

This makes me think of the feast material that the beast has access to in today's world. Kinda makes me want to cry, but the feast material does have thinking ability. Jehovah created them with it, but they convince themselves they are right, regardless of what they hear. Can understand why Jehovah leaves their eyes and ears un-opened.   :(

Britain's satirical website (view at own risk!!!):

Blair applies to be Caliph
01-07-14

FORMER prime minister Tony Blair has submitted his CV to the newly-declared Islamic Caliphate in the Middle East.

blair250.jpg

“I adjust well to warm climates and foreign food”

Already hugely successful in his role as Middle East peace envoy, Blair believes he is perfectly suited to be the unquestioned supreme leader of a new Islamist era.

He said: “In my previous role I was instrumental in creating networks of Islamic extremists in Iraq and Afghanistan using an innovative mix of aerial bombings and ground invasions.

“Feel free to check my references – there are very few jihadis who wouldn’t name Tony Blair and Operation Iraqi Liberation as their direct inspiration.

“And I am already a figure both universally known and universally hated in the West, which is great positioning for ISIS.”

ADVERTISEMENT

A spokesman for ISIS agreed that Blair’s credentials were impressive, but had doubts about his commitment and thought the tie he wore for the interview was carelessly chosen.

He continued: “He’s very strong on ignoring international law and manufacturing reasons for invasions, and his wife Cherie has worked hard to keep radical preachers in the UK.

“But if he’s such an outstanding candidate, why is there this seven-year gap in his employment record?

“And I’m definitely not keen on renaming Sharia Law as Blaria Law.”

He can have it :lol1:

I hear it only takes one small act of worship to the devil to obtain this :P Perhaps he feels that is a small price to pay :eek:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....