JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Christmas tunes....

Not Christmas, but a few of our songs do remind me of other songs. I'll see if I an remember which ones.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Anyone here ever watched the Disney movie Princess Diaries...One of our Kingdom Melodies reminds me of the song "Genovia" they sing in the movie, and I can't help but grin when I hear certain melodies at the KH. :wub:

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

Since, technically, there are really only 12 different music notes, it would follow that some songs would sound like others ... think about it ...... it's a wonder that more songs don't sound alike.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Join the conversation with your brothers and sisters!

You can post now, and then we will take you to the membership application. If you are already a member, sign in now to post with your existing account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.