JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

ShaliTalk.talk

Tim, back away from this thread before I behead you with it! Stop changing the challenge!

I didn't have to - You just challenged yourself with the new official high post number!

I Know this is your way of trying to get me to get to 100 posts without posting that number. You are dangling that carrot in front of me 5 at a time!

...   come and get it, you silly wabbit   ... http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/16758-shalitalktalk/page-3#entry239169    " I can backward edit while you keep forward posting   ...   keep up Brige    ......   hhhaahaaahhahahaaha "

........                            hurry up feeble fingers, you're almost there   ....   if your mouth is faster than your fingers, you may have to call for SIRI back up support system

oh the mods will hang a sign alright, we just don't want to know what it'll say!

Edited by timpin

Julsey is catching up and Musky is taunting you, did you see his title?      ,,,   ( only 100 posts will silent the masses and the Queen will sail on  ) ... "Brigette wears combat boots"

Jules and I had a good thing going the New Ministry Publication thread till I realized we had highjacked it from Nigel - could of been at 100 posts by now!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

...   and yet it started off so innocent like   ... http://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/16758-shalitalktalk/ .... add ONE for good measure - 101   ...  ONE OH ONE   ...   your new title!

.... let's see,  this morning I got 2 1/2 hours of service time, and now 1 hr. of shaliTime   ..... hummmm 

Edited by timpin

Nope, not falling for it. It will be an even 100 to mark the Kingdom's 100 year anniversary!

Great reasoning   ...   take a screen shot to prove it   ...  http://jwtalk.net/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats  ...   and you'll have 33% of daily posts too.

... I just saw 99!

the dog is next to almost every post in the index,

I'll be your witness, I saw 100   ...   but it went back to 99 right after that, must be that time thing catching up with your posts.   ... quick, try again!

Edited by timpin

You better be nice to Carlos, cause you never know when he's gonna become Tim   ...   oh, btw, here's a gift - I thought you would like this   ...

Member Joined Total Member Posts Posts Today % of today's posts   photo-4240.gif?_r=1409538849 shali 19-February 14 1,784 100 32.79% 

it was a copy and paste job, but the 100 represents your daily posts today!   ....   Congrats.                                          ^
                                                                                                                                                                                        100

now you can go to the bathroom!     ,,,, hahhahahahaha

Edited by timpin

Man, that was brutal! The worst part was crossing the "finish" line to to find that Musky took my posts down to 56!!!! Thought about breaking a jar of pickled beets over his head but my pickled beets are too precious!

I stand corrected - found out Musky didn't do it.  The plot thickens . . . . So glad I didn't waste that jar of pickled beets!

The best tool this forum has is the "mark as read" button! I see the dog next to a post in the index, I just click that button!  :D

Your loss! You missed some real pearls of wisdom! LOL

You better be nice to Carlos, cause you never know when he's gonna become Tim   ...   oh, btw, here's a gift - I thought you would like this   ...

Member Joined Total Member Posts Posts Today % of today's posts   photo-4240.gif?_r=1409538849 shali 19-February 14 1,784 100 32.79% 

it was a copy and paste job, but the 100 represents your daily posts today!   ....   Congrats.                                          ^

100

http://jwtalk.net/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats  

now you can go to the bathroom!     ,,,, hahhahahahaha

LOL, that's the first thing I did!