JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

ShaliTalk.talk

Wowee Brigette may I have some of what you are taking? Stavro has nothing on you! I had to confirm this business about: "From that time on, the mere mention of fluffy kittens sends a chill up my spine." And this from a kitty/puppy who winks and sticks his tongue out?

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

Wowee Brigette may I have some of what you are taking? Stavro has nothing on you! I had to confirm this business about: "From that time on, the mere mention of fluffy kittens sends a chill up my spine." And this from a kitty/puppy who winks and sticks his tongue out?

Venus, my dear kindred sister, the businesss about the fluffy kitten's was a joke! My avatar was hi-jacked by a moderator - the winking and tongue are not of my own design! I love the serene look on my baby girl without all the animation - this is what happens when a moderator knows a computer programmer, knows an animation expert and the mod is getting revenge on me!!!! Power corrupts!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

This forum is very tame compared to others. 

On one forum i was involved with some of us were hitting 100 or more posts a day each and thousands of posts a day per forum group. 

Its just refreshing to be at one that is only witnesses.

I totally agree Alex (and Alex's beautiful wife)!

Actually Tim, I think they are madder at you for starting this thread! hehe!

I haven't seen the band-aided winking puppy sticking out his tongue show up in ANY threads in almost One Whole Day!    

...   the mods must be going through withdrawal pains.

- and you didn't think this thread would go 5 pages.

Edited by timpin

Believe it or not Tim, it took me a while, but I finally figured out that I could change my avatar back myself (or else it would still have the tape over it's mouth!) No, you are right, I did not think this thread would go 5 pages - lord knows, wierder things have happened in this forum! By the way, I gave credit where credit is due in the post that Simon started to break my record! (hehe)