JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Italy to Weigh Military Action

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3356 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://news.yahoo.com/italy-weigh-military-action-libya-diplomacy-fails-151857969.html

Some quotes from the article, parts in bold done by me:

"The Italian defense minister has said Rome could contribute 5,000 troops to such a military mission. But Premier Matteo Renzi sought to dispel the notion his country already decided on military operations if launched under the auspices of the United Nations. Renzi told the private TG5 TV news "the proposal is to wait, so the U.N. Security Council can work with a bit more conviction on Libya" diplomatically.

U.N.-sponsored efforts must involve "all the players, the local tribes, African Union countries, Arab countries, the Europeans," Renzi said."

hmmmm, seems like the WHOLE WORLD wants to get involved........

If I were an Italian soldier, I'd be shaking in my shoes. The 'infidels from Rome' are just what ISIS want to get their hands on so the world televised slaughtering can continue. It will also fulfill their so-called prophecies from their prophet that 'Rome' will come to their land for the fight.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)