JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Vatican radio posts, then removes photo of lesbian kiss

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3212 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Disgusting church:

In a bizarre sequence of events, the German edition of Vatican Radio published a cover photo of two lesbians kissing, with the caption: “Church’s sexual morality is in motion,” only to be removed, then reposted, then removed again.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/07/08/vatican-radio-posts-then-removes-photo-of-lesbian-kiss/

The world is so sick and they can't hide ... Didn't the Vatican say to be prepared for changes in Oct to policy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is. 41:10 " I will fortify you. I will really help you. I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness. "

The very fabric of society is coming apart because morals are sinking lower and lower.  Religion can no longer defend itself because it doesn't know or care what the Creator of mankind has to say about such things.  Everyone else is on the fence or on the other side of the fence (Satan's side) except us.  There is no way this can go on much longer without something BIG happening.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Since September is the new service year, I have felt many changes are in store for Jehovah's people...Then, someone I know who is non-JW said there are changes coming in September, they could feel it. And the Government was mentioned. lol... I wonder what the months following September hold in store for all us?

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

Yes, September seems to be a pivotal month for changes!

I need a list! I'm losing track of all the things that are supposed to happen in Sept!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I need a list! I'm losing track of all the things that are supposed to happen in Sept!

Met a lady out in service, that said to "Get ready, Jesus is coming in September!". Wondered if she knows something we don't.

The best part is the convention, starting tomorrow. It is all about Imitating Jesus. That should put a sock in the mouth of the preachers who are telling their flock, the Witnesses don't believe in Jesus.

Actually had a householder who refused to even touch the invitation!              :omg: