JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Inside Out - Pixar movie

Tuesday was movie day for us again (i love the $5 matinee) and we saw the latest Pixar "Inside Out"

It was cute. I was expecting more because it had a lot of good reviews but it was cute.

I liked "The Incredibles" a lot more!

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I thought I was past all the kids movies now that my youngest is 16. But we were dragged to it almost kicking and screaming.

I LOVED it. I am looking forward to seeing it again. I think it should be shown to everyone. A lot of messages there.

I heard it was pretty good too - probably rent it when it comes out, wouldn't be able to get my husband to go to it with me.  He dragged me to see "Ant-Man" this afternoon, it really didn't peak my interest, but WOW, that was a good movie!  So funny!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

After watching the movie, I have a new understanding of people that have lost their marbles... :)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 5 weeks later...

We also watched it, great movie. At last, I understand what is taking place in my head:-)

That is only if you still have all of your marbles. I lost mine a long time ago.  :)

I heard it was pretty good too - probably rent it when it comes out, wouldn't be able to get my husband to go to it with me.  He dragged me to see "Ant-Man" this afternoon, it really didn't peak my interest, but WOW, that was a good movie!  So funny!

We saw Ant-Man today, it was a funny movie, we really enjoyed it. 

There was a little profanity a couple of times but the movie was really good.

• 4 weeks later...

Here in Germany we are a little bit slow - "inside-out" will first start in the cinemas next week.

But I saw the trailer (by the way, this was in the cinema, the day I saw the "Minions" :lol: ), and I will surely watch it.

I like Pixar movies :wub:  I remember my stomach ache of laughing over "Toy Story 3"... :lol1:

Chrissy :wave: