JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Where do you live?

I come from Los Gatos, California. Right near San Jose, California; just within the bounds of the Silicon Valley,

USA, it is a small tourist town with nice restaurants and shops and several very nice county parks;

one park even has a large lake with a dam that flows water year round (and behind it is where I live with my family).

Silicon valley is (as you all know) home to Ebay, Apple, Facebook, Verisign, HP, Linkdin, Intel, Paypal, Wikipedia, Google,

and the list goes on. Los Gatos is a small town nestled next to the Santa Cruz Mountains about 20 miles north of

Santa Cruz, California. Because we are so close the the Santa Cruz Mountains we are said to have our own "micro-climate"

which is hotter in the spring/summer and just a bit cooler in the fall/winter.

Perhaps one day in the New World we can decide on a location so that we can all meet each other in person! :boating::scooter:

l use to imagine how it will be when there will be no borders, no need for passport or visa. When racial gaps and ethnical differences imposed by satan's political system will be total eliminated by God's kingdom.

l use to imagine how it will be when there will be no borders, no need for passport or visa. When racial gaps and ethnical differences imposed by satan's political system will be total eliminated by God's kingdom.

I love this qoute so much ....I think about my dead loved ones who didn't get a chance to hear about the truth and therefore didn't get a chance to understand the wonderful promisesthat the bible tells us.....I can't wait to be in the new world so that they can learn all of the wonderful things that we know:yes:

I may be tired and in pain :wheelchair: but I'll never   :surrender: to it just send some encouraging words or hugs  :kisscheek:  :encourage:  and I'll return the same   :kisscheek:  :encourage:

I live in TAKORADI, the third largest city in GHANA in the western part of AFRICA. In Ghana, Takoradi is also known as the OIL-CITY,its about twenty kilomitres close to the oil ridge in the western part of Ghana. Takoradi is also very popular for its natural Harbour. Our K'dom Hall is located about 1 km close to the Harbour.

{{Edited to snip email stuff - Bob}}

I love this qoute so much ....I think about my dead loved ones who didn't get a chance to hear about the truth and therefore didn't get a chance to understand the wonderful promisesthat the bible tells us.....I can't wait to be in the new world so that they can learn all of the wonderful things that we know:yes:

this is an interesting idea and another thing. now i can travel trow the EU without passport or visa and we dont have racial problems but we dont have money to do that!!!! lol then... we will not have that problem because if somewone nock on my door in paradise and says to me: "hello brother i`m from the north and am traveling with my wife. do you have something to at and a place to stay?"

what will we say????

will we be afraid????

ofcourse not. things will not be impossible for us then. we will love all and will be loved by all.

this is an interesting idea and another thing. now i can travel trow the EU without passport or visa and we dont have racial problems but we dont have money to do that!!!! lol then... we will not have that problem because if somewone nock on my door in paradise and says to me: "hello brother i`m from the north and am traveling with my wife. do you have something to at and a place to stay?"

what will we say????

will we be afraid????

ofcourse not. things will not be impossible for us then. we will love all and will be loved by all.

What a terrific thought--to love all and be loved by all! Everyone we meet will be a friend, and if they are strangers when we meet them, they are only friends that we haven't become acquainted with yet. Yes, and no more borders...won't that be wonderful?

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D

What a terrific thought--to love all and be loved by all! Everyone we meet will be a friend, and if they are strangers when we meet them, they are only friends that we haven't become acquainted with yet. Yes, and no more borders...won't that be wonderful?

Oh' Yeah! That will be really, really wonderful! Thanks to Jehovah for the loving arrangement.

Oh' Yeah! That will be really, really wonderful! Thanks to Jehovah for the loving arrangement.

But really even now if we are in a situation where we need help, no matter where in the world we are, we can find a witness to help us and I heard that in some countries where we are banned, they hum a kingdom song to see if there are any of the friends around. A few years ago my car broke down and I was a long ways away from home, I called the KH and they sent a brother to help me. Do you think baptists or catholics can do that? NOT We are so blessed to be in such a wonderful organization with people who love each other even though they haven't met. I am so grateful to be a part of this group of people who love Jehovah.:D

O yeah, and I live in the Panhandle of Florida and your more than welcome to visit. One family at a time of course.::o

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

But really even now if we are in a situation where we need help, no matter where in the world we are, we can find a witness to help us and I heard that in some countries where we are banned, they hum a kingdom song to see if there are any of the friends around. A few years ago my car broke down and I was a long ways away from home, I called the KH and they sent a brother to help me. Do you think baptists or catholics can do that? NOT We are so blessed to be in such a wonderful organization with people who love each other even though they haven't met. I am so grateful to be a part of this group of people who love Jehovah

Yes that is the spiritual paradise that we are enjoying now, it is so wonderful.

I live in a city with about 350,000 people called Arlington, Texas, USA. It is literally right in the middle between Dallas TX and Ft. Worth TX. I am originally from Chicago Illinois. We moved to Texas in 1998.

I have met and kept some 'forever friends' on the Internet at a chat site not unlike this one.

AND I have been fortunate to meet them in person too.

(and I'm getting together with some while I'm here in Canada)

I live in Townsville, Queensland, Australia.

We're about 400km south of Cairns, on the coast.

I was born and raised in Ontario, Canada - but suffered every year in the winter.

Now I live in real heat and love it.

We have 5 congregations in our town - one is our A&I congregation (Aboriginal and Islander).

We are all very close here - love it!

In Google Maps You can see our Kingdom Hall

Mehiläismäenkatu 11

55100 Imatra, Suomi

txt "Jehovan todistajain

Valtakunnansali"

on the wall behind the trees

Hello Marjut!

I just looked at Google maps...Your Kingdom Hall is in such a beautiful place--so green and with beautiful trees...thank you for sharing...

Greetings from San Diego, California!

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D

• 2 years later...

Born in Belleville Ontario, went to school in Saint Catharines, and Hamilton Ont. Married in Hamilton 1963, Moved to Freelton Ont. and after the 1969 Convention, brought two sisters to New Brunswick. Still living and serving here since 1969.

Jehovah has opened doors not thought possible.