JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Godzilla El Niño coming

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3165 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Godzilla El Niño is on its way towards the west coast of the U.S. It is being predicted as the strongest on record so far. Just a good idea to think ahead and prepare what you can.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4419803909001/nasa-scientist-sees-potential-for-godzilla-el-nino/?#sp=show-clips

Every time I see storm headlines, I am reminded of a WKRP in Cincinnati episode where Les Nessman

announces that a giant killer lizard is being blamed for several fatalities on the east coast. :o  

The station manager then informs him that the 'b' is out on the teletype machine

and it's a blizzard, not a lizard, that is attacking the east coast.  :D 

I saw a news interview with some meteorologists who are predicting that people will be playing golf in Minnesota this winter. :huh: 

I may have to keep my lawn mower handy, here, in Michigan's Upper Peninsula.  ^_^ 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Every time I see storm headlines, I am reminded of a WKRP in Cincinnati episode where Les Nessman

announces that a giant killer lizard is being blamed for several fatalities on the east coast. :o  

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly....."

:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly....."

:lol1:

Wild Turkeys can, there are a few about 20 miles east of Sarnia, along 402. They fly, but not as well as hawks, etc. B)

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

The drought in California was terrible when I was there over a year ago...

Some relief from that would be nice. On that clip they say it will fill the dams but not necessarily finish off the drought.

Sounds like home...