JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Car Crash in Dallas kills 4 of our sisters

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3124 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/man-19-charged-dallas-crash-killed-women-33590952

I have not confirmed that they were witnesses, another brother called me to tell me about this and told me that they were all sisters and apparently in field service when this happened.

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

Thanks for the post. Very sad news. They will rise!

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

How horrible. Feel so helpless except to let the family know they were loved. We just never know when something like this could happen to our own family and how we should cherish every moment with them. Makes everything else look so trivial. So thankful we have all of us here to share our feelings with. Praying that Jehovah will give their family strength and the comfort that only he can provide.

Preach The Word....Be At It Urgently. 2 Tim. 4:2

sad news for now yes,

but not gone...

Jehovah has them.

Our sisters will bypass the GT,

and already have their ticket to the New World.

At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion,

and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening..." ~ Malachi 3:16