JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Anyone have a PDF of Proclaimers book in Spanish?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3103 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I have a Proclaimer's book, but it would be hard for me to make a scan of it quickly. It'd take me a few days probably.

I mean hard to even scan a few pages; I don't want to scan the whole book! :)

Edited by boodles

Need desperately for a RV.

I have to ask, Procaimers book for an RV ? You cannot prove anything using thr Proclamers book.

Does your RV have an interest in history?

Just asking, seems a strange request.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Yes, I know Jerry.

This man has been searching different religions.  But he keeps coming back to JWs.  He knows all about our history, Russell, Rutherford.  Unfortunately, he has only been reading the internet.  You got it, wrong sites.  Never JW.org.

But he says he feels like something is there he's missing.  Wants to know more.  His English is good but not excellent.  Wanted to speak to a spanish brother.  It's been a month...and we can't get one to visit him.  Our Elders have called several times requesting a spanish brother to visit him.  The congregation is just about 5 miles away.  He's getting discouraged.

I was hoping if he could read our real history he would be prepared to discuss his questions whenever a brother does visit him.

He seems very humble, not confrontational.  His wife is also very pleasant.  

The call is another sisters, I was with her on the call.  We both had a real good feeling about him.

Trying to get a copy of the Proclaimers book is the best thing we could come up with to give him something to read and help with his questions.  Since he's been doing research on internet, thought a digital version would help him.

If it was English, it wouldn't be a problem.  None of the brother in my congregation know Spanish.

Unless someone has a better idea.  Always welcome.

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

I have a Proclaimer's book, but it would be hard for me to make a scan of it quickly. It'd take me a few days probably.

I mean hard to even scan a few pages; I don't want to scan the whole book! :)

Thanks Loraine...but that's too much work.  Hopefully I can get a PDF version.  But I appreciate your kindness.

"Be imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12

Carole and Mike...Yes, this should be enough to give him our history...I'm afraid we're going to lose him if we can't provide something in spanish.  You could see the disappointment on his face when the brothers hadn't contacted him in a whole month.

I should have thought of this.  He can read himself from jw.org.

Thanks a bunch...

Thanks Daniela.  One of my elders contacted a brother in a local English cong who happens to also speaks Spanish to go with him on the call.  At least this is a temporary fix until the Spanish cong sends a brother to visit this man.

I hope it gets worked out soon.