JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Introducing....Miss Layla Grace

Very cute !

But personally I would never post photos of children on Internet even on safe sites like this one

You just don't know who is lurking behind .... We are still living in a wicked world

I am very pro- protect children person especially after child abuse sex cases here Down Under.

But this is just my very personal opinion .... Everybody is different.

What others think about it ?

Do you think is safe to go "public" with photos of children or grandchildren on the Internet ?

I would love to hear some opinions - perhaps my view is too strict ?

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Very cute !

But personally I would never post photos of children on Internet even on safe sites like this one

You just don't know who is lurking behind .... We are still living in a wicked world

I am very pro- protect children person especially after child abuse sex cases here Down Under.

But this is just my very personal opinion .... Everybody is different.

What others think about it ?

Do you think is safe to go "public" with photos of children or grandchildren on the Internet ?

I would love to hear some opinions - perhaps my view is too strict ?

I don't understand the hazards. 

Do you mind starting a new thread so we don't hijack this one?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

What a little cutie Leslie...She's your grand daughter ?    :ecstatic:  

Yes she is.  I just met her for the first time last month.  They moved back from LA to Oklahoma.  I picker her and my daughter up and we went to the zoo.  She claimed on the way home in astonishment "The first time I see my grandma she takes me for a ride on a camel."  My daughter said

i bet not alot of two year olds say that about their grandma.

Yes Greg I can see your side but I don't feel that way here---or I would mot have posted it.  I feel as if I am among family and I am pulling out a picture to pass around at a gathering to show a picture and relate a story of someone who means alot to me.  I know it is a wicked world amd you can never tell who you are dealing with but I am hoping this is a comfortable setting that I can share with.  I am not posting her personal information, city, address last name where someone coild invade her terriorty.  She has a very strict mother who watches her closely.  Besides, the majaroty of people you have to worry about in most cases are family or people who are close to the child 0neighbors, sitters etc_

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Yes she is.  I just met her for the first time last month.  They moved back from LA to Oklahoma.  I picker her and my daughter up and we went to the zoo.  She claimed on the way home in astonishment "The first time I see my grandma she takes me for a ride on a camel."  My daughter said

i bet not alot of two year olds say that about their grandma.

Yes Greg I can see your side but I don't feel that way here---or I would mot have posted it.  I feel as if I am among family and I am pulling out a picture to pass around at a gathering to show a picture and relate a story of someone who means alot to me.  I know it is a wicked world amd you can never tell who you are dealing with but I am hoping this is a comfortable setting that I can share with.  I am not posting her personal information, city, address last name where someone coild invade her terriorty.  She has a very strict mother who watches her closely.  Besides, the majaroty of people you have to worry about in most cases are family or people who are close to the child 0neighbors, sitters etc_

Yes we are in unique position to have this forum like you said we are among family

I thank mods for keeping strict watch on who is allowed to be a member here ...

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Yes we are in unique position to have this forum like you said we are among family

I thank mods for keeping strict watch on who is allowed to be a member here ...

We try to keep this site clean, but don't forget that some sections are publicly viewable... including this one.

All public sections are clearly tagged as such in the main page.

We try to keep this site clean, but don't forget that some sections are publicly viewable... including this one.

Thanks Carlos,

Do we need public sections ?

Wouldn't be better without them ?

Perhaps I don't understand the reason behind it ?

I concur with Carlos. My niece (not in the truth) started putting her kids pic on her mailing envelopes. I warned her and she stopped the practice. My principle is that it is up to us to protect our children, grandkids and other kids. There are alot of bad people out there. We are reminded to watch our belongings at meetings etc. Sad to say, but those seeking the truth do not have new personality let alone some in the truth. I am also a culprit because I also posted pics here with my kids. So I must say it's a decision we must make. We love sharing our family with our brothers and sisters, but not all should have access. Yes, my post has no side. Sorry, as I said I am also a culprit, but Carlos has a point. Christian love to all.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk