JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The "Noah’s Ark" Game

Gonna have to give up. I am usually good at figuring out games but I haven't got a clue about this one!!

No ! don't give up ! I am going to bring 80 inch flat screen with dvd player and couple of comfy sofas

If you give up you'll miss on a "movie night" in Noah's Ark :coffee::loopy:

And please everyone don't tell me that you don't allow entertainment pack into the Ark !   :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

No ! don't give up ! I am going to bring 80 inch flat screen with dvd player and couple of comfy sofas

If you give up you'll miss on a "movie night" in Noah's Ark :coffee::loopy:

And please everyone don't tell me that you don't allow entertainment pack into the Ark !   :lol1:

Just Great entertainment...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Can I bring a joke ?

A Sunday School teacher, having trouble finding subjects to talk about, was discussing with her class how Noah might have spent his time on the Ark.  A girl volunteered, "Maybe he went fishing."  A boy countered, "With only two worms????"

Edited by Gregexplore

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

I, pauline, will bring in a pencil to take notes. If not admitted into the ark, I will have a tailgate party with everyone else outside, after all, this is not really Noah's Ark.  Chrissy stated that she built thiis ark. 

With my guessing record I am for the party ! :headphones:

Welcome, Norma & Pauline! :grouphug:

Greg, we would definitly miss something, if you were not in the Ark with us. Unfortunatelly, you still haven´t got the right object.

Look at the hints Mandi already tried to give you...And I guess the others inside the Ark also found out the clue (I can´t imagine it was just by chance).

Don´t give up, I´m sure you´ll make it! :encourage:

Chrissy :wave:

And since i can't bring toilet paper I will bring napkins.

So !!! You got in on napkins and I am not allowed 80 inch TV ? :wall:  ...  coffee please ! I am fainting :cry:

Seriously we need to alter the rules !

Edited by Gregexplore

So !!! You got in on napkins and I am not allowed 80 inch TV ? :wall:  ...  coffee please ! I am fainting :cry:

Seriously we need to alter the rules !

Well duh, there's no power on the ark so of course napkins are a better choice. Go with the tropical fruit idea ... they have pips ... you can grow them ... make loads from the fruit.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."