JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The "Noah’s Ark" Game

No thanks-taking to Dr. Turtle who gave three answers, turkey, rice, gravy, (all about the same time, no?)  I have to minimize my number of postings before I reach the Loquacious Level. (literally or alliteratively)

Edited by kejedo

I wouldn't mind watching a movie while on board - since I'm sure Greg would somehow sneak his tv on as well. (we can use solar power) - 

One of my favourite ones is about a wee redhead girl - you don't have that in your collection do you Annie? (In fact there are TWO favourites - one set in England ooh probably America sorry and the other in Canada I believe).

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

No thanks-taking to Dr. Turtle who gave three answers, turkey, rice, gravy, (all about the same time, no?)  I have to minimize my number of postings before I reach the Loquacious Level. (literally or alliteratively)

Was this too subtle, was is the nuance, or is everybody now on Chrissy's Ark? pleasantly,pauline 

Edited by kejedo

I had some great apple cinnamon tea last night. That would be very comforting on a long trip...

My bad, it was Cinnamon Apple Spice tea, maybe Christina can bring it..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Ok ... I am in the Ark now .. no 80inch TV or even iPad, :whistling:  :snoring::nope:  I can see Pauline with pencil drawing hangman,

There is plenty of rice but just one mango .... :deadhorse:

Can someone bring something entertaining to the Ark please ? :detective:

I think I'll take that airplane for a ride  :idea:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Ok ... I am in the Ark now .. no 80inch TV or even iPad, :whistling:  :snoring::nope:  I can see Pauline with pencil drawing hangman,

There is plenty of rice but just one mango .... :deadhorse:

Can someone bring something entertaining to the Ark please ? :detective:

I think I'll take that airplane for a ride  :idea:

We have Cinnamon-Apple Spice Tea and Love - I think the rest will work somehow :dance:

Chrissy :wave:

yay now we can have mango and apricot salad.

I was hoping she would bring some apricot preserves for the bread she had planned to bring..

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D