JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Video of GT Into The New System - Very Touching

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2962 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hi Friends,

I saw this and just had to share it. Did it touch you as it did me> It made the New System more real to me, also.

Ann :)

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

Linked directly to YouTube instead of Pinterest. Moved to JW Encouragement forum.

~We were sent to preach not to judge~ 

~Be kind to one another because all of us are suffering one way or another. This is our refuge from oppression~

:) 

Thank you for sharing that!  Very emotional video.

(Matthew 19:25, 26) . . .“Who really can be saved?” 26. Looking at them intently, Jesus said to them: “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”

" You can't move forward looking back!"  (Luke 9:62)  Jesus said to him: “No man who has put his hand to a plow and looks at the things behind is well-suited for the Kingdom of God"

On 1/28/2016 at 3:22 PM, Tcvancoops said:

That was very sweet.

shoutout to Christian the Lion who made a cameo lol

I forgot who is Christian the Lion, is he the one who died? Or the one who were verykind to his human friends?

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

On February 1, 2016 at 8:42 AM, Alexa said:

I forgot who is Christian the Lion, is he the one who died? Or the one who were verykind to his human friends?

He was raised by these two guys when he was a cub.  When he got too big he was put in a preserve.  When his former dads came to visit him as a grown wild adult lion, Christian still remembered them and gave them hugs and hung out with them like old times.  Even Christian's mate was nice to the guys since Christian wasn't showing aggression.

~Van

Thank you David for reminding me of that beautiful video from the slave to us!

Note concerning the original video I posted on this thread: It was brought to my attention by a faithful Brother that Michael Jackson was disfellowshipped ,which I didn't know. Had I known that I never would have posted this video sung by him. I don't know if he had it made. I apologize to everyone for exposing you to such material.  

I have asked the moderators to remove it if they see fit.

Your Sister - Ann

~We were sent to preach not to judge~ 

~Be kind to one another because all of us are suffering one way or another. This is our refuge from oppression~

:) 

3 hours ago, Dages said:

73 views on my video, I should create a dedicated topic about it... I could try to do Jesus' Drama too.

I have already shared it on my fb and google+ profiles. Thank you David I was looking for it but unfortunatelly it was only in spanish. It's the best video about paradise I've ever seen.

I have an idea about a new publication and I think I should write about it to the brothers in Governing Body. What if we had a new book with this title: "You Can Live for Ever in Paradise on Earth". The new book could contained infos and beautiful images about the New World. A DVD could be added inside the book containing sceneries of New World. These publications could be a wonderful tool to help us meditating on paradise. The title of the book could be the title of the last speech on Saturday, during Regional Convention. We would asked ourselves: "What's going here? Are we going back to '80s"?