JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Tornadoes Rampaging the Southern US

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2981 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Listening to my scanners.  Multiple states reporting multiple tornadoes.Tornado.gif.88441ce39b6ce60b326e500c8e93 Tornado.gif.88441ce39b6ce60b326e500c8e93 Tornado.gif.88441ce39b6ce60b326e500c8e93

Stay safe.:(

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/strong-tornadoes-feared-storm-aims-gulf-coast-n523986

In addition to the five confirmed tornadoes, the National Weather Service was reviewing reports of three others, and government offices in 15 parishes closed early to get people home before the dangerous weather hit, Louisiana Administration Commissioner Jay Dardenne said.

The weather system is expected to move east into the Carolinas down to Florida on Wednesday, with the possibility of more tornadoes, forecasters said.

"This is one of the better tornado setups that we've had in this part of the country for a while," said Ari Sarsalari, a meteorologist for The Weather Channel.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

The worst of it missed us but, if I am no mistaken, we do have some on here in the Florida panhandle - hope they are OK and that we here from them soon.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Was up all night staring out the window toward the Southwest Cuz that's where they say that they start and then they head to the Northeast....was picturing the scenario in my head....grabbing the matress to put on top of us...and heading into the walkin closet with lattern water my phone granola bars and wet wipes...my son in law thinks im crazy as it is....he said he doesnt think i need the wet wipes till after i land lol! ...so we ended up with just a lot of rain and small hail...I'm so glad! I don't think any touched down here in Georgia though.  I didn't read the thread but I hope everyone  is well...on my way to meeting!

Let my words, like vegetables, be tender and sweet, for tomorrow these words, I may have to eat~

:uhhuh: