JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Axe attack on German Train

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2830 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

They are not sure of the motive yet, but it's another violent attack on commuters going about their daily lives.  It is so scary to think everyday normal activities are becoming unsafe - no wonder people are going to be faint out of fear.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36827725

A teenage Afghan refugee armed with an axe and knife injured four people on a train in southern Germany before being shot dead by police, officials say.

Three people were seriously hurt and one suffered minor injuries in the attack in Wuerzburg, police said.

Speaking to my daughter, who lives in Berlin and is not in the truth anymore, even she has admitted it is getting very edgy in day-to-day living.  Keep your heads up, brothers and sisters, all of us worldwide are keeping you in our prayers.  Just a little while longer.

About 20 years ago I worked with a young man that decided to spend his paycheck on drugs, he tried PCP and was shot by the police when they found him running naked at a construction site with a saw blade. 

People do strange things...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

No wonder i said to my husband before talking our two small children on a train to the city this morning as a treat  (instead of driving) that for the first time ever i actually felt a little uneasy about taking them on public transport. Nowhere feels safe anymore. Its so sad :( We wont know ourselves in the new system, its hard to imagine having no fear or anxiety....what a lovely prospect!!

If he's 17, zen I äm Mickey Mouse!

http://www.bild.de/news/inland/isis-terroristen/bekennervideo-axt-terror-46894442.bild.html

A prominent German politician has questioned the police's aggressive response and reaped some extremely harsh criticism across the board. After all, this guy was hacking and slashing a Chinese family aggressively for minutes with an axe and blade. You might not want to do that if you don't wanna get shot by cops.

Also: I wanted to say this one really has people concerned. One, you can't even get on a night train and arrive safely at your destination. Two, people wonder how many more of this kind of nutjob has made it over here. I suppose we'll soon find out. Sure feels like the "foreshocks" to the Great Tribulation to me.

Edited by ChocoBro

Jitters in Berlin as a truck exploded in Frankfurter Allee.  Huge column of smoke and explosions as the truck collided with a motorcycle - people immediately feared a bomb.  It was a bad traffic accident.  My daughter quickly texted me to say not to worry (but I still did).  No news on how the crash victims have fared.

http://www.breakingnews.com/item/2016/07/20/video-truck-ablaze-on-frankfurter-allee-in/