JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Four Letter Word Game

Brother_Bliss

6 hours ago, mserskine said:

Pets

On 2/21/2017 at 0:20 AM, walkr2 said:

Pets

Pets was already used on this page 8 post prior to yours.  Post #4761 and yours #4769. How many post do you see on this page including your post of "pets" with your apple device? 

Last valid word: Let's

New word: Leis

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

44 minutes ago, rocket said:

Pets was already used on this page 8 post prior to yours.  Post #4761 and yours #4769. How many post do you see on this page including your post of "pets" with your apple device? 

Something must be off. I'm on my computer now. The first post on THIS PAGE says ID:4751. The post you made to me which I am replying to says ID:4757. And the previous post of PETS is , on my computer, on the previous page on post ID:4748. 

Could it be the browser I'm using? I'm using Chrome. By the way, I checked my Ipad and it's the same.

Edited by mserskine

34 minutes ago, mserskine said:

Something must be off. I'm on my computer now. The first post on THIS PAGE says ID:4751. The post you made to me which I am replying to says ID:4757. And the previous post of PETS is , on my computer, on the previous page on post ID:4748. 

Could it be the browser I'm using? I'm using Chrome. By the way, I checked my Ipad and it's the same.

Post #4751 is correct for the first post of this page (191) however your post #4751 is different from mine.  the following is my post #4751

On 2/20/2017 at 1:10 PM, 50gumbys said:

Lops

It might be because my post count includes hidden content and your's doesn't.  Not sure.

New word:  Leys

The first word on this page is "hops"(4741) prior to my post of "pets!" (4748) When I posted "pets" there were no other "pets" on the screen! ????????

The difference between try and triumph is that little "umph"

1 hour ago, walkr2 said:

The first word on this page is "hops"(4741) prior to my post of "pets!" (4748) When I posted "pets" there were no other "pets" on the screen! ????????

Correct, Michael posted "pets" 8 posts after your "pets". and it was to his post that my post was directed. His "pets" post was on the same page as your previously posted "pets" post (on my computer) however for some unknown reason your "pets" post on his computer and tablet was on a previous page rather than the same page.