JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Contest Help

My wife and I are in a contest for $2,500 in airline tickets. This will help for our upcoming trip to Costa Rica to help with an English Congregation.

All you have to do is vote on my picture below once per day. Thanks for your help!!! Feel free to share with your family/friends/etc.

http://wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/150796/voteable_entries/29515104

Now, I think thats just wrong---We as JW should not get into contests, or ask for help like that....

ok, just kidding:raspberry: I voted and I hope you win and enjoy your trip....

I was just getting ready to moderate you:raspberry:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Thanks again everybody for voting. As a reminder, you can vote once per day... We appreciate the support!

Yes I voted again today.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Thanks again everybody for voting. As a reminder, you can vote once per day... We appreciate the support!

Yes I voted again today.

So did I! How long until the results come in?

The last day to vote is on 9/30 with the results coming out on 10/1. You can vote once per day. I've been voting on my computer, phone, work computer, wife's computer and wife's phone.

Thanks again for your help!

UPDATE: I just got news from Tripping that I'm in the Top 5, but I dont know what place. Thank you for your DAILY votes. (You can vote on your computer, phone, tablet, work comp, etc.)

Please keep them coming, only 4 more days left. Feel free to share with anyone you know...

UPDATE: I just got news from Tripping that I'm in the Top 5, but I dont know what place. Thank you for your DAILY votes. (You can vote on your computer, phone, tablet, work comp, etc.)

Please keep them coming, only 4 more days left. Feel free to share with anyone you know...

It helps to post a reminder because I for one have a lot on the plate and simply Forget.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25