JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A couple of sad news reports

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2765 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1st one.  Crazy ex jw who cheated on his wife and got a divorce as a result, was poisoning one of the elders he felt was responsible for his disfellowshipping.  He was then miffed because he had served jail time, and stated he was fighting because he'd already served his time.  The judge politely informed him, that his actions had caused emotional damages and that the victims were entitled to compensation.

Moral of the story: don't be a cheating scuzbag and poison people, the law frowns on that.

2nd one. Some drunk broad showed up at a hall looking for a relative of hers, but because they'd had conversations about homosexuality, she started going off about the topic, she assaulted the brother, used a lot of foul language, and the judge ordered her to pay a small sum to the brother.

Moral of the story: don't get drunk and assault people, the law frowns on that.

Edited by cerebral ecstasy

19 minutes ago, Musky said:

I wanted to watch John tear his hair our trying to resist just clicking on the links

You are assuming that he has any hair left.....:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

43 minutes ago, cerebral ecstasy said:

Moral of the story: don't be a cheating scuzbag and poison people, the law frowns on that.

Moral of the story: don't get drunk and assault people, the law frowns on that.

Do you do bedtime stories? :lol1:

1 minute ago, cerebral ecstasy said:

I'm sure there's some in the ears and nose ;)

It's tough to do a comb over with that...:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 minute ago, Tortuga said:

Do you do bedtime stories? :lol1:

As a matter of fact I do!!!  My little granddaughters have no notion what the resurrection is, but they do know Jesus is going to tap the people to wake them up, just like I do when they're sleeping and they need to wake up in the morning...... I kid not. 

I suppose I shouldn't rip the covers off and go.............C'MON LET'S GO!!!

We're running late so often, they might get the notion Jesus will do that too!

There's something wrong about this quote from WalesOnline:

David Singh, defending Beresford, asked Mr Young whether the fact she had wanted to take her homosexual friend into Kingdom Hall had caused offence.

Mr Young said that “we do not allow homosexuals into the hall’, and added: “God’s law is fairly straight concerning homosexuals”.

Whereas we do not let practicing homosexual people become part of the congregation, we will let such people who change their behaviour become baptised. This said, everyone, even 'homosexuals', are welcome into our Kingdom Halls everywhere.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”