JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Novels by one of our own...

Which one of you brothers wrote  "all things new" and also "the unrighteous"?  I just want to say I REALLY enjoyed both of them. I am stuck off my feet for most of the day for the next several weeks, as I broke my foot. I know the authors name is jonathan. So a big THANK YOU to him for helping me not go stir crazy so far. But now that I am done.... :(    Does anyone know of any other witness written books inspired by our beliefs? Watching food shows just makes me hungry and I can't get up to cook. 

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

38 minutes ago, normaclutter said:

Which one of you brothers wrote  "all things new" and also "the unrighteous"?  I just want to say I REALLY enjoyed both of them. I am stuck off my feet for most of the day for the next several weeks, as I broke my foot. I know the authors name is jonathan. So a big THANK YOU to him for helping me not go stir crazy so far. But now that I am done.... :(    Does anyone know of any other witness written books inspired by our beliefs? Watching food shows just makes me hungry and I can't get up to cook. 

http://theunrighteousnovel.blogspot.com/

Thank you norma :D

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

7 minutes ago, normaclutter said:

Jmystro.... is it a true story?

Yes, it is a true story. Even though they were JWs at the time I thought some of their behavior was little bizarre. A good read. 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

Which one of you brothers wrote  "all things new" and also "the unrighteous"?  I just want to say I REALLY enjoyed both of them. I am stuck off my feet for most of the day for the next several weeks, as I broke my foot. I know the authors name is jonathan. So a big THANK YOU to him for helping me not go stir crazy so far. But now that I am done....     Does anyone know of any other witness written books inspired by our beliefs? Watching food shows just makes me hungry and I can't get up to cook. 

After reading your comment. I looked up both those books. Wonderful!!!!
I loved reading them. Im a cleaner and its mind numbing work. But since reading those books, ive been thinking so much more about the new system. It has made it so much more real to me. My husband and i have had some really interesting conversations as well.
Even though it is a fiction it gets you thinking.
My imagination is different to the brothers about how some things will be, but thats why i liked it.

It got me thinking about Theofiction. I would love more to write it. Much better than most worldly books. I would be a reader

Thanks for letting us know about these ones xxx

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

To friends here on the forum that are waiting for a gift e-book from me, I have to retrieve them from another  computer and right now I am laid up and can barely make it to this computer. I will be back at my doc's tomorrow and may be able to function a bit better in a few days or so. Many of our brothers and sisters are prolific in writing , arts, or other hobbies/talents. I am proud of each one of you. Jehovah holds out to us an endless variety of endeavors that we can attempt in the New System. We will certainly never be bored.

2 minutes ago, kejedo said:

To friends here on the forum that are waiting for a gift e-book from me, I have to retrieve them from another  computer and right now I am laid up and can barely make it to this computer. I will be back at my doc's tomorrow and may be able to function a bit better in a few days or so. Many of our brothers and sisters are prolific in writing , arts, or other hobbies/talents. I am proud of each one of you. Jehovah holds out to us an endless variety of endeavors that we can attempt in the New System. We will certainly never be bored.

A great personality was stored in the novel for sure sis :)  

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_ime_c_3_9?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=bill+k+underwood&sprefix=Bill+k+un%2Caps%2C267

Try these...Bill is a Brother,  he used to work for a newspaper and has written some fine articles.  He has a couple of books out too. I have not read them.

I did read some bits of Resurrection Day, it was interesting. .

• 1 month later...