JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You Shouldn't Say!

Brother_Bliss

Have you taught your children about sex? This magazine has better articles on sex than I have seen in years.

new:

Things you should not say to a policeman after he tasers you for going 5 miles over the speed limit.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

...it's because I kidnap and eat snotty nosed little kids for dinner.

new:

Things you shouldn't say to your Pentecostal minister brother when

he wants to join hands and pray with you.

(Been in this situation a few times,he always gets mad.)

Things you should not say to a car load of Pioneer's who don't like to take coffee breaks.

I need to find a car load of these ones, I'd fit right in, we just get started and someone says 'let's stop for coffee', my thoughts "Jesus preached from sun up to sun down, and you guys can't even go two hours without needing to stop for something!"

Things you should not say to a car load of Pioneer's who don't like to take coffee breaks.

I need to find a car load of these ones, I'd fit right in, we just get started and someone says 'let's stop for coffee', my thoughts "Jesus preached from sun up to sun down, and you guys can't even go two hours without needing to stop for something!"

The pioneer sisters give me a bad time even on Saturday, so one day I got to tease back when one pioneer sister had to stop three times for potty break in the morning. For me, they say I can wait, now what do you think the loving thing I should have said? No I didn't make the dear sister wait as it was my car I would have had to do the clean up. Nature calls at both ends. I have had good calls result from coffee breaks when the `good news' remains the center of conversation. I have seen Bible Studies started right in McDonalds while waiting to order food and Coffee. I have seen other Bible Students bring their mates to McDonalds to meet the Brothers and Sisters at break time, because the mate thought we were a bunch of weirdo's only to discover that hey we are just normal people. Now both attend meeting regularly. To each his own.

Things you shouldn't say after you're freshly baptized...

I am going to go tell that former Baptist Minister of mine, that he is full of the Devil.

new:

Things you should not say to a Pioneer that is behind on their hours for the year.

"That'll be £10 pounds please."

Things not to say to a pioneer brother after spending the day on the service, together, but doing all the driving

I accept voluntary donations.

new:

Things not to say to your husband after he ate the last piece of chocolate cake.(again)