JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You Shouldn't Say!

Brother_Bliss

I need to go to the bathroom right now! (I'm not sure what the London Eye is' date='sorry.) new: Things you shouldn't say to the police officer who's wondering what your doing going from door to door without a permit.[/quote'] London Eye or London Wheel

60667=3306-london-eye.jpg

Arrest me, I dare Ya! new: Things you should not say at a Zoo's monkey exibit.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Didn't the society say the end was coming in 1975?

new:

Things you shouldn't say to a pregnant lady.

:lol1: Best one all day

To the pregnant lady - Husband, "Its a good thing this doesn't hurt"

New:

Not to say to to someone who is mentally diseased.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Your conversation was almost as good as the talk, where did you say we were all going for lunch.

new:

Things you should not say to those who say "the society says" when they may mean "the Branch" or "the Governing Body" says.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

What's wrong with you - can't you keep up with the chariot??!!

New:

To those who say "the Slave says" when they mean "the Society wrote" (like the WT-Library license agreement)

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

(atheist: ) I dare God if he exists to strike me dead with lightning!

(No kidding: An atheist once said to me, If I stood in the middle of a field during a thunderstorm, would I get struck by lightning? I replied, Yes, being the highest thing nearby in a storm is a stupid thing to do. I don't think he made the point he wanted...)

new:

Things you shouldn't say to a person using a computer for the first time.

Is it true that antifreeze kills cats? They really seem to like it ;)

61500=3340-antifreeze.jpg New: What not to say to your neighbor who always parks his car in front of your house.

Soon .....

No, I don't mind changing your diapers. I never wanted you to grow up anyway.

New:

Not to say to DO at your circuit assembly

Soon .....