JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What is Putin up to?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2839 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Americans should vote for Donald Trump as president next month or risk being dragged into a nuclear war, according to a Russian ultra-nationalist ally of President Vladimir Putin who likes to compare himself to the U.S. Republican candidate. 

He may be preparing for war if Trump doesn't win or at least posturing...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 minutes ago, Precision said:

I wonder if that guy is for real or just blowing smoke...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

2 minutes ago, Precision said:

Lots of rhetoric...or manipulation. He wants a DNA test.   :lol1:

There are a lot of ways this can play out..

I'll tell you what he's up to! No Good!!! 

Here's another fear monger sending out messages to the citizens living in various countries,including US.  Get out now, come home!

(this was on the DailyMail dated Oct 12, 2016 and today.   I've seen it on other sites too.

This is another step towards war': Russian citizens react with fear to reports that Moscow has ordered officials to fly home all relatives

2 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Some serious 'pushing' here. Watching and staying awake (it's 3.20am here, can't sleep).

Get some sleep..this could last for months or years...

2 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Some serious 'pushing' here. Watching and staying awake (it's 3.20am here, can't sleep).

That's what came into my mind too when I woke up at 3.50. If I'd known you were awke all night I would have called. :bringiton: :lol::lol:

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

3 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

That's what came into my mind too when I woke up at 3.50. If I'd known you were awke all night I would have called. :bringiton: :lol::lol:

Weird, that's when I woke up too. Denise is in Iowa, there is a 2hr time difference,  I  texted her a wake up call:wub:....and then went back to sleep :sleeping:

2 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

Weird, that's when I woke up too. Denise is in Iowa, there is a 2hr time difference,  I  texted her a wake up call:wub:.

Awww!!  That's sweet. :) According to Google and where I think you live, there is a 15 hour time difference between you and us, which means at 4am here it would have been 1pm yesterday with you?  That would work for a group chat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

15 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

That's a long sad story. ....:wacko:

j/k..

I often can't sleep,  I'll try in a bit...but I will wake at 4, 4:30 this morning anyway. 

Too many years of getting up before the sun...

Sleep issues seem to be a common problem these days.  It is no wonder so many of us don't  function properly.   I hope you manage to get a couple of hours in. 

11 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

Sleep issues seem to be a common problem these days.  It is no wonder so many of us don't  function properly.   I hope you manage to get a couple of hours in. 

Yeah,  think I'm gonna give it a try. ..

Adios,  hasta la mañana...