JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Four Letter Word Scramble Game

rocket

Lima

mail

(remember we can only change ONE letter and rearrange  for a word)   

Really enjoy playing with you - Hope our family in Peru are ok with the Pandemic ..... I am just remembering Bro Herd's comments in #6 update.

Thanks for the reminder, Sister Deborah. Had looked for an example and must have found one that had 2 letters changed.

alms 

lase  : (intransitive verb )To function as a laser; emit coherent radiation by the action of               a laser.

image.png.e372b5e3afe5992f7f090d4c868698a5.png

24 minutes ago, happiness IS said:

Thanks for the reminder, Sister Deborah. Had looked for an example and must have found one that had 2 letters changed.

alms 

lase  : (intransitive verb )To function as a laser; emit coherent radiation by the action of               a laser.

image.png.e372b5e3afe5992f7f090d4c868698a5.png

I really like how you always add pictures and visuals to your posts. It makes them so much more interesting and understandable...🙂

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

Thanks Sister Sandra. I'm like a sponge soaking up all the info from the net and I learn a lot and love sharing with friends. For eg. I didn't know one can use a laser to make so many things like souvenirs, sign boards etc and sell it online. Not that I'll be doing such artwork anytime soon. Not an artistic kind of person. 

Why don't you add in a new word and I'll do my bit and add the pic to accompany the new word if I can. I just adore the pictures as much as you do.

lase

mesa  : a flat piece of land with steep sides

https://wordfinder.yourdictionary.com/letter-words/4/

image.png.20f35ff5bc9163544019e8b5e697d06b.png

Edited by happiness IS

added picture

male

vale  :   world 

# this vale of tears  (Life or the world at large regarded as a source of sorrow, strife, or 

tragedy.

lace

acme  :   the highest point or stage

# the acme of his fame

image.png.b3b0a29fe6404e6ded2243dd85b2574f.png

Spoiler

Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Set in the 1940s, Acme is featured as the premier supplier for the Hollywood Toons' gags and props. . The Acme Corporation  had a company slogan: "If it's Acme, it's a gasser."

The company name is ironic since the word acme is derived from Greek (ακμή) meaning the peak, zenith or prime, and products from the company are both generic and tend to fail.

acme

mace:  

Mace

(mās)

A trademark for an aerosol used to immobilize an attacker temporarily. This trademark often occurs in print as a verb and noun.  (mās)
n.
1. A ceremonial staff borne or displayed as the symbol of authority of a legislative body.
2. A macebearer.
3. A heavy medieval war club with a spiked or flanged metal head, used to crush armor.

mace  

tace  : a variant of tasse

Spoiler

one of a series of overlapping metal plates in a suit of armor that form a short skirt over the body below the waist

image.png.2c485ec177b9f5e406a47a6e04bf03cb.png   

1 helmet, 2 gorget, 3 shoulder piece, 4 pallette, 5 breastplate, 6 brassard, 7 elbow piece, 8 skirt of tasses,

9 tuille, 10 gauntlet

kale

leek  - The leek is a vegetable, a cultivar of Allium ampeloprasum, the broadleaf wild leek. The edible part of the plant is a bundle of leaf sheaths that is sometimes erroneously called a stem or stalk. The genus Allium also contains the onion, garlic, shallot, scallion, chive, and Chinese onion.

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah