JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Four Letter Word Scramble Game

rocket

image.png.f950d9223a817457293f70afb174411e.png

Sorry about that. Too early in the morning. Got a bit confused. 7.27 am. 

Yes the highlighted word in red : HUNT

Thanks Dovey for helping me out while I went back to bed.

Spoiler

Deb, I think you got flummoxed by the pictures in the spoiler. I got so excited by the scavenger hunt, I wanted to message my CBOE at 4.30 am. The thought of me disturbing him at such an unearthly hour held me back. Unlike me, he sleeps with his phone beside him. 

Edited by happiness IS

ants

Spoiler

image.png.cb9a9e857816ed855c014508faae1a64.png

¾ cup warm water

1 TBSP borax

⅓ cup sugar

Warm up your water then stir in the borax and sugar.

Mix until completely dissolved. 

Soak some cotton balls in it and stick on wax paper or a paper plate near the ants.

act(s)  : One of the major divisions of a play, opera, or film.

Spoiler

image.png.46612757d6fccdc980f57e0f1309094e.png

Edited by happiness IS

Wait 

Spoiler

sati  :   (or suttee) is a historical Hindu practice in which a widow sacrificed herself by                  sitting atop her deceased husband's funeral pyre.

Edited by happiness IS