JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

April 2017 Study Watchtower - Download

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2673 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Interesting study articles. More info on the GT and what to expect aftwerwards. :thumbsup:

I loved this about what to expect now:

As long as we live in this system of things, we can expect to experience injustices. On rare occasions, you or someone you know may experience or observe what seems to be an injustice in the congregation. Do not let yourself be stumbled. (Ps. 119:165) Instead, as faithful servants of God, we loyally and prayerfully rely on him. At the same time, we modestly acknowledge that we likely do not have all the facts. We are keenly aware that the fault may lie in our imperfect view of matters. As we learned from the example of Joseph, we want to avoid negative speech, knowing that such speech only makes a bad situation worse. Finally, rather than taking matters into our own hands, let us be determined to be loyal and wait patiently on Jehovah to correct matters. Such an approach is sure to bring Jehovah’s approval and blessing, just as it did in the case of Joseph. Yes, we can be certain that Jehovah, “the Judge of all the earth,” will always do what is right, “for all his ways are justice.”Gen. 18:25; Deut. 32:4.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I was also deeply touched by the first article. Such logical arrangement:

1. What will go?

2. How that affects us today?

3. What Jehovah will do about it?

4. What will replace it, and

5. How life will be without it.

This article will make us open our eyes of faith and see what Jehovah has in store for us in the future, that it is worth ANY tribulation and EVERY effort to enter into the Kingdom of God!

I loved the article "What will go when God's kingdom comes?" I particularly like paragraph 12, talking all about what work we'll have to do in the new system. Such a great article. It feels like Jehovah is trying to prepare us for it to be here very soon!! Exciting times ahead

Ditto

I also love paragraph 15; occupations no longer required!