JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Maintain Loyalty in Thought, Word, an Action

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2602 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Now the 2016 conventions are over, why hold back from releasing the videos?  They will be good to watch again and will be good reminders.   Part 2 will be timely as it is the one that focus on Sergei and his life experience.   Remember the scripture "For I am convinced..".  And Part 3 about the sister who left the truth - how it affected her and her family, but don't give up, they can still return.

If they release one a week, it will a good run up to this year's convention.

2 hours ago, Jonathan77 said:

There was 2 closely linked symposiums that covered the GT videos, and there will be 2 videos.

More likely all eight GT videos will be combined into one, even though there were two symposiums (four parts each; four videos each). That's what they did with the Maintain Loyalty in Thought, Word, and Action! videos.

This not the official release, but for the encouragement of my family, as our son is currently out of the truth, I have assembled the clips from the 2016 symposium "Loyally Uphold Jehovah's Judgements" into 1 video, and uploaded them to my google drive. If someone wants to view this video, understanding that it is not official, but cut out of the convention program made available to those weren't able to attend in person, you can PM me and I will be happy to reply with a shareable link to it. 

8 hours ago, tiredbrickie said:

This not the official release, but for the encouragement of my family, as our son is currently out of the truth, I have assembled the clips from the 2016 symposium "Loyally Uphold Jehovah's Judgements" into 1 video, and uploaded them to my google drive. If someone wants to view this video, understanding that it is not official, but cut out of the convention program made available to those weren't able to attend in person, you can PM me and I will be happy to reply with a shareable link to it. 

Brother Tim, you did an excellent job splicing all the pieces of this video part together!yes.gif

Thanks for sharing your techno' talents with the rest of us.Highfives.gif

Thanks 3.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

7 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Brother Tim, you did an excellent job splicing all the pieces of this video part together!yes.gif

Thanks for sharing your techno' talents with the rest of us.Highfives.gif

Glad you enjoyed it. The videos are so powerful.

Edited by tiredbrickie

failed to comment on the quote.

On Thursday, February 09, 2017 at 2:44 PM, tiredbrickie said:

Bro Tim, please I would like to have access to the video.