JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Need Help to Listen to WT Mag's (MP3's) Continuously

Hi all,

I enjoy listening to theocratic magazine on MP3’s.  Years back, we had CD’s that I could pop into the player and listen to the ENTIRE magazine, continuously. 

Now, we have a multitude of options for listening on our devices.  However, I cannot find anything that allows me to listen continuously – to the entire magazine.  They all play one article at a time and then, you have to manually select the next article.  This is not practical.

Do any of you know of a way around this – whether it be an app, a podcast or, a trick that I’m not aware of?  I have downloaded the magazines but, I’m not sure what to do with them after the download…  I also have JW Podcast – but that only brings you back to JW.org…

I’m stumped.  

I would prefer to use my (android) phone for this – a Samsung S7

Thanks so much!

Lori

Edited by Loje

Copying and pasting my question resulted in a mess - my mistake.

(Deuteronomy 28:3)  “Blessed you will be in the city, and blessed you will be in the field.

Being blessed by Jehovah is not contingent on location, assignment or circumstances. 

17 minutes ago, Loje said:

I would prefer to use my (android) phone for this – a Samsung S7

I have an Android Samsung S5 and I can play the entire magazine  continuously by streaming it in JWLibrary. I do not download or use the MP3s. 

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

53 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I have an Android Samsung S5 and I can play the entire magazine  continuously by streaming it in JWLibrary. I do not download or use the MP3s. 

That's great news, thank you so much.  But, can I ask you how to do this?  

I go to JW Library, select PUBLICATIONS, select WATCHTOWER, select year 2017 and can read them but, I don't see an option for streaming...

(Deuteronomy 28:3)  “Blessed you will be in the city, and blessed you will be in the field.

Being blessed by Jehovah is not contingent on location, assignment or circumstances. 

13 minutes ago, Loje said:

That's great news, thank you so much.  But, can I ask you how to do this?  

I go to JW Library, select PUBLICATIONS, select WATCHTOWER, select year 2017 and can read them but, I don't see an option for streaming...

When you are reading it is there a triangle in the upper right hand corner between the article title and the magnifying glass?

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

Okay, so this was a  MAJOR "blond" moment...  I have spent hours trying to figure this out.

The secret here is that little "play" button next to the title.  LOL

It works beautifully!  

:ecstatic:

Thanks again!!

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

1 minute ago, Tortuga said:

When you are reading it is there a triangle in the upper right hand corner between the article title and the magnifying glass?

LOLOLOLOLOL - yeah, that little triangle. 

Check your settings to see if the Streaming is using the cellular or not. I use just the wifi.