JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

MP3 of JW Broadcasting songs?

1 hour ago, carlos said:

Some time ago someone posted here some mp3s of all the broadcasting songs. I don't remember whether they were in our Files section or were links to somewhere outside the site. I have tried to locate those files or the post but without success.

Can you give me a hand? :)

Carlos..I searched "Broadcast"..Here is a blog link for all the mp3s of the Original songs and lyrics separately..http://rmovideo.blogspot.com.br/

I took a screenshot of the post too.

Screenshot_2017-01-20-08-13-04.png

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

12 hours ago, carlos said:

Can you give me a hand?

In addition to the above suggestions...

I have been known to convert the songs to mp3 format the same day the monthly broadcast appears, and then post them on my OneDrive page. Then when they are released "officially" under JW Broadcasting's Audio tab, I remove them from there.

(That one song you see on the OneDrive page now was never released as an mp3 file on JW Broadcasting... so far.)

On 20/1/2017 at 1:55 PM, SUNRAY said:

They are all in the JW Library app under Audio..hope that helps:lol:

23 hours ago, Sheep said:

I have been known to convert the songs to mp3 format the same day the monthly broadcast appears, and then post them on my OneDrive page.

Thank you Elizabeth and Eric (and Ivine!) for your answers. I only began using JW Library recently (it was too heavy for my old tablet) and hadn't explored that multimedia section. There is a wealth of content there!

Thank you for the other links too since it's very practical to have the songs in MP3 format too. :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...