JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

'Van hits pedestrians' on London Bridge in 'major incident'

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2488 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Zacchaeus The Short....its really a great thing you are aware of that "unsafe" feeling .  

My experience has shown many times whenever I have that feeling pop up...something is definitely not right.  So I leave the area.  I can't count how many times I later found out something bad did happen to those who stayed behind.  

I'm so glad Jehovah blessed me with that "awareness" to sense when something isnt right!

We don't 'feel safe' anymore in our cities because we know this can't be stopped or made safe by humans. So with full trust in Jehovah we go about our daily business, living our lives as best as we can. We know our lives belong to Jehovah, and we are in his hands, so even if the worst thing happens and we die tragically now, our lives are paused, but will soon be resumed in the new world.

I really feel for you brothers there in Europe at this time. It is unnatural to live with the atmosphere of high anxiety, not knowing when the next terrorism incident will hit. May you have more HS to keep you going spiritually and in giving comfort and hope to others. May you have blesssings from Jehovah that will counteract what you are going thru, more interest shown, more studies. Or else may Jehovah keep you strong and have courage thru their apathy. It's truly horrific to see these things, but amazing to know we aren't far from the end now.

Just to add that if you see the clip of police officers entering a bar and telling everyone to get down - the bar has a curved ceiling and white pillars - this s a German style bar called Katzenjammers and my wife and I went there once to try the real German beer.

It is in a cellar - like a Bierkeller.

It amazes me how people can still claim that the world is no different than it was in times beginning. I know this os prophecied but it's so obvious that Satan's world gets worse every second we get closer to Jehovah's day. The demons must be going mad, knowing their destruction is closer than ever before. Please be safe, friends in the UK, and everywhere else on Earth that hold God's people.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

On 6/4/2017 at 2:35 AM, Tbs77 said:

I see parts falling in to place regarding not just removing Islamic but religious extremism, hence all religions by the governments. That's why we are in the picture too. We know we are going to be attacked last after the respite; we know what's coming. That's why Satan wants us to be attacked "first" because of "religious extremism" as we see what is happening in Russia. This is going to be amazing. Jehovah is about to do things with "style"!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

However the chips eventually fall into place, we know that Jehovah loves drama.  He could have had a passive Pharaoh let the Israelites leave Egypt quietly.  Instead the spectacular exodus had his name declared in all the Earth.