JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

World Population To Hit 7 Billion By Oct 31

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4565 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Wow that is a huge amount ! not quite sure how the earth will handle that now but I am sure the earth could easily handle that amount in the new world... especially when the desserts do blossom as the rose :)

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Wow that is a huge amount ! not quite sure how the earth will handle that now but I am sure the earth could easily handle that amount in the new world... especially when the desserts do blossom as the rose :)

It was brought out in a part last night that the Earth, even in as bad a shape as it is currently in, could feed twice that amount today....

Just imagine what it will produce when Jehovahs blessing rain all over it...grapes the size of tennis balls, anyone?..lol...

another interesting tidbit that I recall..all the people on the Earth today could all live in the state of Texas, USA. It is over 110,000 square miles, it would come out to about half acre each person, I think.....( I hope I got that right, its late and I may not recall correctly)

Thought this was an interesting news item:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44928812/ns/world_news/

If you think thats something. One of the GB during the zone talks said that total amount resurrected will be 20 Billion in the new system that would take a span of 300 years. Wrap your head around that. :bouncing: