JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Report from the Holy Land

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2433 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A good report from the Holy Land.............

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

Thank you for finding and posting, that was very interesting to hear a third party speak favourably about us.

So nice to see & hear our brothers & sisters in another Bethel. That was beautiful and loving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, thebluebaron said:

I cannot get the sound to work, what are some of the main points please?

There is a "change volume" icon at the right of the broadcast screen.  Increase the volume from there! :)

Very interesting to see a positive news broadcast about JW's, from Isreal.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I cannot get the sound to work, what are some of the main points please?
$is you get it to work?

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing. I've always wondered if Jews In that part of the world still shy away from using God's name.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.