JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcast for Sept 2017

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2399 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

9 hours ago, ChocoBro said:

I really wonder how somebody could come to that conclusion, I didn't think they look similar at all, except maybe a little the hairstyle.

For me, the zooming into the family photo while the importance of the resurrection was being mentioned automatically implied that the lady on the photo, who was missing in the living room scene, had died.

Unbenannt2 Kopie.jpg

Thank you for the side by side picture.  Yes, we both knew immediately that the wife was dead long before the zoom in to the photo. When the tired husband answered the door wearing an apron with two small girls in tow you knew the wife was deceased. But now since you posted the side by sides , I think it was very attentive of her to see such a photo in a scene and link it back to a previous call he had been on.   I think the two women have a strong similarity which I did not notice the first time around. Whether the flapper style is totally responsible for that I do not know.  But I see how they could be taken for each other with just a glance.  Also, the dark haired one reminds me of Natale Wood....

I will show Deena when I see her next Sunday.  Thank you again for the side by side.

Edited by LeslieDean

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

• 2 weeks later...
How about "Let's Take the Leap" in your language? The brother performing if in Swedish has a light, jazzy voice. And the theme to take the leap now and expand your ministry before you lose the opportunity is very timely.

Johan
I just listened to the Swedish version. It is beyond awesome. I like how the friends producing the songs in different languages take a few liberties with the melodies. Some sounds just don't work as well in one language as the other. I guess that explains the variations in this BEAUTIFUL piece.

Sent from my M5 using Tapatalk