JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Emergecy United Nations meeting

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2409 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.cnn.com/specials/live-video-1?adkey=bn

I've been watching it live for about 15 mins - theyre meeting on how to deal with North Korea and basically said they danger the security of the nations and the peace therein. I said hey you said peace and security in the same breath :lol:

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41152509

The US envoy to the UN has urged the Security Council to take the "strongest possible measures" against North Korea after its latest nuclear test.
"The time has come to exhaust all diplomatic means before it is too late," Nikki Haley told an emergency meeting of the council in New York.

.....teeth for the UN???

I've been watching it live for about 15 mins - theyre meeting on how to deal with North Korea and basically said they danger the security of the nations and the peace therein. I said hey you said peace and security in the same breath 
That's an interesting spin on the peace and security cry. (If I'm catching your point correctly) You know on the UN website they have or had a tab that is marked "peace and security" ...

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

I've been watching it live for about 15 mins - theyre meeting on how to deal with North Korea and basically said they danger the security of the nations and the peace therein. I said hey you said peace and security in the same breath 
Thanks for the live feed link. I'm watching/listening to it now

Kim ‘Is Begging for War,’ Nikki Haley Says, but Urges More Diplomacy - The New York Times
https://apple.news/AZyNV01f7RDaC3cZHXo8RuA

the Japanese ambassador to the United Nations, also stopped short of threatening imminent military action, but said the danger from North Korea had been “raised to an unprecedented level” and was “a grave threat to the peace and the security of the world.”

With this being such a big deal at the moment, it will be interesting if there turns out to be a diplomatic solution that works. I could see lots of claims of peace and security after such a dangerous situation seems to be resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, DonnaR said:

Kim ‘Is Begging for War,’ Nikki Haley Says, but Urges More Diplomacy - The New York Times
https://apple.news/AZyNV01f7RDaC3cZHXo8RuA

the Japanese ambassador to the United Nations, also stopped short of threatening imminent military action, but said the danger from North Korea had been “raised to an unprecedented level” and was “a grave threat to the peace and the security of the world.”

With this being such a big deal at the moment, it will be interesting if there turns out to be a diplomatic solution that works. I could see lots of claims of peace and security after such a dangerous situation seems to be resolved.

I agree this is major event that potentially can involve war and deaths of millions so if they "solve" this peacefully there will be a lot of Peace and Security statements afterward ... well this system has to finish one day soon and perhaps this is it? 

Need to wait and see... 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Did anyone notice that the resolution draft will take place on September 11, the anniversary of the infamous terrorist attacks?

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

North Korea the 'gravest threat to peace' in 60 years: Malcolm Turnbull (Australian Prime Minister)

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

North Korea the 'gravest threat to peace' in 60 years: Malcolm Turnbull (Australian Prime Minister)

Read more: http://www.afr.com/news/politics/north-korea-the-gravest-threat-to-peace-in-60-years-malcolm-turnbull-20170903-gya2u8#ixzz4rkaiFm4k

Not that it means anything, but October is coming up...

2 hours ago, Brother Jack said:

Did anyone notice that the resolution draft will take place on September 11, the anniversary of the infamous terrorist attacks?

September 9 is their July 4th, the date of their founding.

There's high probability they will celebrate 9/09 with another missile launch. 

You mean N. Korea's founding?

22 minutes ago, Doug said:

Thanks for the info :)

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

All I know is one thing, the world power of King of the South will still be standing and alive, only Jehovah will remove it once and for all.  So N.K., can scream and blow up its own people and cause earthquakes in his area and his neighbors countries like China and Russia, shake up Japan across the sea, and parts of S.K.   According to scripture, the destruction of the King of the South, will be brought by Jehovah.  Satan and his cohort demons are blasting their earthly domain to destroy the planet so Jehovah won't have survivors.   Just like Hitler, he told our brothers in Germany, am going to wipe you guys out.  And look who's not around anymore!  Our brothers knew that Jehovah's day had not yet happened with the King of the South, it was still in existing back in the 40's and is still here now, and soon it will be removed along with its paramours worldwide.   False Religion, Governments and the entire Satanic commercial world.  

Read more: http://www.afr.com/news/politics/north-korea-the-gravest-threat-to-peace-in-60-years-malcolm-turnbull-20170903-gya2u8#ixzz4rkaiFm4k

Last week on national radio an Australian senator (Penny Wong) was heard to say that a military event with North Korea would threaten the Peace, Security & Stability we are currently experiencing. As her interview continued, she dropped the security and just referred to peace & stability. Still made me wake up & listen.

I was always waiting for the cry of peace & security. It never occurred to me till that point to consider that the nations may already think that we have peace and security and that is what they are trying to protect.

Like what was mentioned in an earlier post - it's an interesting take on the phrase.

All I know is one thing, the world power of King of the South will still be standing and alive, only Jehovah will remove it once and for all.  So N.K., can scream and blow up its own people and cause earthquakes in his area and his neighbors countries like China and Russia, shake up Japan across the sea, and parts of S.K.   According to scripture, the destruction of the King of the South, will be brought by Jehovah.  Satan and his cohort demons are blasting their earthly domain to destroy the planet so Jehovah won't have survivors.   Just like Hitler, he told our brothers in Germany, am going to wipe you guys out.  And look who's not around anymore!  Our brothers knew that Jehovah's day had not yet happened with the King of the South, it was still in existing back in the 40's and is still here now, and soon it will be removed along with its paramours worldwide.   False Religion, Governments and the entire Satanic commercial world.  
Well said. Good reminder

Well said. Good reminder

Also you really painted a vivid picture of Rev 12:12 ....Woe for the Earth....
When u said ..... "Satan and his cohort demons are blasting their earthly domain to destroy the planet so Jehovah won't have survivors"
WOW! They are so wicked and hateful..

EMP (electro magnetic pulse) devices I have heard can be just as deadly as an actual nuclear bomb depending on their range, as they have the potential to knock out phone signals, plane signals, car engines could die, hospital machines can be interrupted and even pacemakers can abruptly stop. :unsure:

Edited by cricket246

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

3 hours ago, cricket246 said:

EMP (electro magnetic pulse) devices I have heard can be just as deadly as an actual nuclear bomb depending on their range, as they have the potential to knock out phone signals, plane signals, car engines could die, hospital machines can be interrupted and even pacemakers can abruptly stop. :unsure:

Just say "Klaatu barada nikto"

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

9 hours ago, John said:

https://www.google.se/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4849506/amp/How-North-Korean-EMP-attack-cripple-electric-grid.html

There is now a lot of talk of a possible EMP attack on US by North Korea. 

I kind of can't see it happening in real life ... because it would result in a nuclear war beyond our imagination and possibly engendering USA  as a King of the South position.

Unless Fiji takes over on the title King of the South ..LOL :lol2:

NORTH KOREA is poised to deliver a devastating blow to the United States economy with a series of high-tech electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attacks, which would plunge the world into chaos

Looks like future King of the south holds the meeting with the Queen already ....:whistling:

Big LOL ...

nintchdbpict000297408950.jpg