JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Same-Sex Kissing Common In UK Male Students

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4550 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

so true john the truth has set us all free this forum helps us to stay closer and i am really feeling the love but Jehovah destroyed two city's and everyone in them for the disgusting relations that were against what Jehovah intended we pray for the new paradise to come. thank you for the post your typing is getting better also

Nothing turns my stomach quicker than the sight off 2 men kissing..... ewwww yukkkk :sick:

It is the most disgusting thing ever... it must also make Jehovah feel sick :nope:

I second that! BARF!!!!

I was watching a TV show that sprung that on me by surprise and I curled into the fetal position, couldn't stare at the TV, and just kept saying "omg, gross, omg, gross, gross gross". I was so offended and so scarred all at the same time.

Ironically, homosexual women doing the same thing bothers me less. My wife says it is the opposite for her. I suppose it's more gross for whichever sex you are because you "relate" to it more (for the lack of a better word - because I certainly don't "relate" to any of that stuff, that is for sure).

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

89% seems unusually high, maybe they included kissing your father/uncle/brother etc in a non-sexual way closed lipped peck like you might your mom... that said, who knows what goes on in the minds of these non-believing youth...

prolonged kissing not sexual ?! what's THAT about?? Don't they know Jehovah DESTROYED a whole region for such things? When is this system going to end!

thought these points were more balanced than the article sited by Bob

you might wonder, ‘How do these desires start in the first place?’

Some say that homosexuality is rooted in the genes. Others say it is a learned behavior. It is not the purpose of this article to delve into the “nature-versus-nurture” debate. Indeed, it seems that it would be a gross oversimplification to attribute homosexuality to a single cause. Homosexuality—much like other forms of behavior—appears to be far more complex than that.

Regardless of the cause, the important thing to realize is that the Bible condemns homosexual acts.

full article

http://www.watchtower.org/e/200702b/article_01.htm#fnt2_src

Nothing turns my stomach quicker than the sight off 2 men kissing..... ewwww yukkkk :sick:

It is the most disgusting thing ever... it must also make Jehovah feel sick :nope:

I second that! BARF!!!!

I second that, too!!!!

I studied with a girl from an ex-soviet country. She told me that in her country lip kissing is very common between teenagers! I explained her that we, as Christians, must “keep on making sure of what is acceptable to the Lord.” Never do we want our conduct to bring Jehovah’s name into disrepute. For us it is very important to adopt Jehovah’s righteous standards. She agreed and told me: "I never realized that this thing, so natural for so many young people, is something bad in God`s eyes!"

“The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance, the wise grows it under his feet.”