JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Kim of the North

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2318 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

According to the NK news, Kim can control the weather, is a perfect golfer, was born with celestial phenomenon, could drive at the age of 3 and more..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/12/11/not-even-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-can-control-weather/939609001/

So why can't he find a good barber?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

21 minutes ago, LeslieDean said:

Einstien had a hair problem too!  Maybe a requirement for great minds!

...or greater egos...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

3 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

The question is why can't you recognize good barabering? 

I think you have discovered his evil plan.

He plans to conquer the world, one bad hair cut at a time...

How can he be so portly, while his people are starving? Wouldn’t that tell you something about your eminent leader?

(I guess even if they think that, what can they do about it anyway?)

All world rulers have one glaring fault, and you know what that is. In the meantime they are here for now, and we pay back Ceasar's things to Caesar, and God's things to God. Ceasar also could have used a better barber :).

4 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I think you have discovered his evil plan.

He plans to conquer the world, one bad hair cut at a time...

I read, somewhere,  that he is intentionally imitating his grandfathers hair style,  he really revered him and models his actions after him...

I don't know how accurate that is, just something I saw..

5 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

I read, somewhere,  that he is intentionally imitating his grandfathers hair style,  he really revered him and models his actions after him...

I don't know how accurate that is, just something I saw..

That might explain Trump's haircut too...:o

7 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

This is an understatement. 

Entirely possible.  I don't really follow despots careers so I don't know how accurate my statement was. 

I feel badly for the people that live under that regime and look forward to a better life, in Gods Kingdom,  for them. As we all do.

19 hours ago, Tortuga said:

According to the NK news, Kim can control the weather, is a perfect golfer, was born with celestial phenomenon, could drive at the age of 3 and more..

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/12/11/not-even-north-koreas-kim-jong-un-can-control-weather/939609001/

I think this just shows how distrustful we should be of what we hear from the media of our own countries.

I was looking at TASS the other day, the Russian news service, and reading about how bad America is, and how jealous American's are of Russia's strength, and how America is trying to start a new cold war - knowing that the Western media equally points out how bad Russia is, and how Russian citizens want to emulate the West and have more freedom, and how Russia is trying to start another war.  There's no unbiased media in any country.