JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Christian jukebox (good clean music to listen to)

8 hours ago, minister159 said:

This was a good cover. I wasn’t too impressed with The Beach Boys version.

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

8 hours ago, coony77 said:

Oh, yes, please do so :) 

Here’s one for you 😊 I don’t have time to post songs but I’ll try to post a few more Beatles songs tomorrow.

I saw her standing there

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.

Duran Duran - Is there something I should know 

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Chant down Babylon 

I debated posting this song for a while because it’s about loving Jehovah, since the Rastafarians worship “Jah.” But I decided to post it since it doesn’t promote false religious beliefs.

Bob Marley & The Wailers - Forever loving Jah

On 6/8/2023 at 3:46 PM, coony77 said:

Great cover! He sounds just like Paul McCartney!

On 8/25/2018 at 8:22 PM, *Jack* said:

Here’s a couple songs from a unique band I discovered in 2012. I just love part 2:05 - 2:31 on the second song. Omar Rodríguez - López is one of my favorite guitarists.

Cicatriz Esp - The Mars Volta

Drunkship of lanterns - The Mars Volta

Fixing broken links

The Mars Volta - This apparatus must be unearthed

On 5/30/2023 at 9:35 AM, *Jack* said:

I love them too. I grew up listening to their songs,

I got to see Paul Mccartney and Wings live when I lived in Michigan, I was always a fan, even though when the Beatles 1st came out ( I was in the 7th grade ) I didn't think they would make it too long, boy was I wrong!

2023-06-17_19h36_40.png