JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Tarot Revival Thanks to Brexit, Trump and Dior

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2119 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The tarot revival thanks to Brexit, Trump and Dior - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44471537

When I read this I thought Satan must be full of glee. More people than ever turning to Tarot cards to help them understand the uncertainties of todays world. Fashion house Dior using tarot/ occult symbols on their clothing which inevitably will be copied and end up in high street shops. In particular, I noted that the idea of tarot is appealing to a higher number of young girls. I thought that was a particularly insidious way for Satan and his followers to snare the unsuspecting populous

Wow no kidding. No wonder the people in the world are so screwed up. They are more angry than ever and you say or look at them with the slightest thing and they are ready to snap your neck for it. I pointed out to a woman in a truck that she was sitting in the entrance to a gas station and was blocking 3 cars behind her. I motioned for her to move up it was ok. She got out of her truck and started mouthing off at me for it. So much for doing someone a favor any more.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

What's funny is that people could be looking to the Bible for answers. Even though the Bible didn't predict Trump or Brexit, when you look into it, it makes sense, because in Daniel it talked about the time of the end being represented by the feet of clay and iron, representing how people would be divided politically. I find the political climate makes it a challenge for Christians, because it's getting to the point where people are threatening fundamental freedoms. But what's going to happen is what Jehovah is going to allow to happen. Also, Daniel and Revelation predicted an Anglo-American world empire, not Euro-American. I didn't think about it, til after, but it makes, sense in retrospect that it would be the UK that would take actual steps to become independent of the EU, even though many countries seem to be frustrated with it.

Also I take absolutely everything in mainstream news with a grain of salt. A lot of it is very liberal, so they blame everything bad on Trump and Brexit. I wouldn't be surprised if, next year, they blame an increase in acne on Trump and Brexit XD XD XD

1 hour ago, Katty said:

Also, Daniel and Revelation predicted an Anglo-American world empire, not Euro-American. I didn't think about it, til after, but it makes, sense in retrospect that it would be the UK that would take actual steps to become independent of the EU, even though many countries seem to be frustrated with it.

Also I take absolutely everything in mainstream news with a grain of salt. A lot of it is very liberal, so they blame everything bad on Trump and Brexit. I wouldn't be surprised if, next year, they blame an increase in acne on Trump and Brexit XD XD XD

I like your point about Anglo American, not Euro American. It makes sense.

😂😂Lol at Trump & Brexit being blamed for everything😂😂Very true.

• 2 weeks later...

Very odd... yet.. not odd when you really think about it and who's behind all this. People have been rejecting religion more and more, but have been getting deeper into spiritism. Not sharing "ghost stories" but where my mom works, majority of the staff are into some form of heavy spiritism and well.. it seems to affect the place.

This is a trend I'm sure many are noticing. Scoffing at the scriptures, but attributing power to random satanic paper cards.

Edited by EccentricM

Just the pictures on those cards and clothes would send me running.

Too bad we couldn’t knock some sense into people about the dangers and evilness of Satan’s schemes. But they’d think WE were the ones being stupid.  ☹️☹️☹️

Scarey. 

Some years back, we had a lady that was having trouble with demons. In time she came in the truth.     Now I hear she has disassociated herself from the truth

I don’t know if my thinking is correct but it makes me think of Matthew 12:43-45: 

43 “When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through waterless places in search of a resting-place and finds none. 44 Then it says, ‘I will go back to my house from which I moved,’ and on arriving, it finds the house unoccupied but swept clean and adorned. 45 Then it goes and takes along with it seven different spirits more wicked than itself, and after getting inside, they dwell there; and the final circumstances of that man become worse than the first. That is how it will be also with this wicked generation.”

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

If we think about it people are already deep into spiritism. The churches don't teach anything about the truth of the bible. 99% of what the catholic church does is steeped in Spiritism.  They know nothing of the bible and teach nothing but lies. Is it any wonder people think they can go to something like this for answers? The priests might as well use those cards.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green