JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2081 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 8/4/2018 at 9:58 AM, hatcheckgirl said:

That love heart is for the kingfisher, not the fact that your Pajero died, Gabe!  You must have really run it to the ground, travelling all over the place.  It served you well.  How have you managed without a car?  I was stuck in the Nullarbor once, and the brothers from the nearest congregation 110kms away came out and helped us too.  Wonderful brotherhood we have, hey?

Ah yes, the outback, lol.

Meanwhile-in-Australia-04.jpg

5 hours ago, garryspicer said:

Ah yes, the outback, lol.

Meanwhile-in-Australia-04.jpg

Lols just a little bit.  

We watched a guy in Cape Yorke. Somewhere of the Old Telegraph Rd go in and Out of this giant pond. He says everything was going well.  Well you could see crap coming out of the  exhaust.  It didn't seem like a good idea.  My hubby thought he have ago.

We only just made it out. 

No snorkel.  Hmmm!!! Way too close  for comfort. 

Next you could see water pouring out where the filter is etc. Hubby looked really worried now. We are out in the middle of nowhere.  Only thing I had that could soak up water I said to him "ah do you want to try some personal items "? Nah!!! He says.  So might as well.  I will do it.  So between all the ridges in the filter the water was soaked up. And pretty much dry.

Our bedding needed a lot of sun.

Lols. Lifes pretty straight without a twist.  Lol

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

On 8/4/2018 at 9:58 AM, hatcheckgirl said:

That love heart is for the kingfisher, not the fact that your Pajero died, Gabe!  You must have really run it to the ground, travelling all over the place.  It served you well.  How have you managed without a car?  I was stuck in the Nullarbor once, and the brothers from the nearest congregation 110kms away came out and helped us too.  Wonderful brotherhood we have, hey?

We have had lots of fun.  Gonna miss that beast.  Breaking down kinda was good for a few days. Meant we actually got to Chill by the pool. 

I love my hubby.  But since 1st July was go go go.

I like to go home feeling refreshed.  I met Greg Gill and Harold his Dad.  Sooo awesome.  Helped us so much.  We have a new kinda car.  NRMA PREMIUM CARE wanted to charge $9000 to tow the  old car plus popup caravan.  You can only use $3000 per year.  We have a wedding in Perth later on. Ah!!! Yes the infamous Nullabor. Glad you got helped out.  

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)