JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

1 hour ago, aussieSister said:

Hello. I am a sister currently serving at a congregation in Melbourne Australia. Just wondering  if there are other Aussies on the site. 

G'day Sister. Yes I am Aussie.  I am just a little up in the Neighborhood. like NSW.  SO how is Melbourne. Love the town.  Have a few friends down that way.

Hope to meet up with you some day. :wave::grouphug:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

1 hour ago, surfergirl said:

G'day Sister. Yes I am Aussie.  I am just a little up in the Neighborhood. like NSW.  SO how is Melbourne. Love the town.  Have a few friends down that way.

Hope to meet up with you some day. :wave::grouphug:

Hello surfergirl. Would love to meet you one day as well. I am planning in visiting Bethel over in Sydney late this year. How is the congregation and ministry in NSW like? 

1 minute ago, loving life said:

Welcome Sis. Sally to this spiritual community!  I'm not there but thought I'd say hi and welcome.

Hello sister. How is the ministry in USA going? I can't wait one day to visit the Brooklyn/Warwick bethel one day. Am planning a visit later this year 

Hey there Sally ... welcome to JWT - I might not be an Aussie, but I'm the next best thing - from over the ditch there! 

Nice to meet you.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

3 hours ago, aussieSister said:

Hello sister. How is the ministry in USA going? I can't wait one day to visit the Brooklyn/Warwick bethel one day. Am planning a visit later this year 

Are you planning to visit Warwick later this year? Don't forget the seasons are different up here on this side of the planet. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

16 hours ago, Stormswift said:

Hey there Sally ... welcome to JWT - I might not be an Aussie, but I'm the next best thing - from over the ditch there! 

Nice to meet you.

Hi sister Mandi. Haha. Yes, New Zealand is like Asralias younger cousin. I hope to meet you one day. In his system or the next. Whichever Jehovah decides. How is NZ?

6 minutes ago, aussieSister said:

Hi brother Greg. How is the winter taking you so far? 

Hi Sally

It's tropical :lol1:

Wrapped up in Kathmandu jacket endured 7 hours in the ministry today LOL

Which cong are you in? (Use pm if you feel more comfortable)

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

2 minutes ago, Gregexplore said:

Hi Sally

Am from theocratic school and book study now. awesome material on forgiveness.  first, tell me your cong. lol

Am from theocratic school and book study now. awesome material on forgiveness.  first, tell me your cong. lol

I have sent you pm ...  Btw Glen Iris cong 

I had treasures part yesterday ..  yes sooooo good! 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

7 hours ago, aussieSister said:

Hi sister Mandi. Haha. Yes, New Zealand is like Asralias younger cousin. I hope to meet you one day. In his system or the next. Whichever Jehovah decides. How is NZ?

Cold we need more than a kathmandu jacket right now. Spring is on its way though. I'm guessing territory wise very similar to Australia just without the outback component to it.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

• 3 weeks later...
Cold we need more than a kathmandu jacket right now. Spring is on its way though. I'm guessing territory wise very similar to Australia just without the outback component to it.

Cold? Jackets? Never heard of them. Not even sure you can by jackets, here in Nth Qld.

Hello & a warm Christian hug to all those in the Southern Hemisphere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Antz12 said:

Cold? Jackets? Never heard of them. Not even sure you can by jackets, here in Nth Qld. emoji23.png

Hello & a warm Christian hug emoji847.png to all those in the Southern Hemisphere.

The flaw in your argument there, is the first mention of a kathmandu jacket - was by an Aussie who lives in Australia! Maybe not up North where you are ... but an Aussie none the less on the same continent/island.  See down there??? LOL LOL 

On 7/20/2017 at 0:09 AM, Gregexplore said:

Hi Sally

Warm Christian hugs back atcha. 

13 hours ago, Antz12 said:

Cold? Jackets? Never heard of them. Not even sure you can by jackets, here in Nth Qld.

Hello & a warm Christian hug to all those in the Southern Hemisphere.

Where in North Queensland are you from?

[NOTE: Please notice this forum is publicly visible for everyone. If you are not comfortable with that, you may wish to reply by private messsage instead]

Edited by carlos

Hello! We are in townsville.

Ok. I went to Uni in Townsville (late 80's). I was in Cairns until 2014. We used to have our Conventions in Townsville and I was baptised there in 2011.

Hello from across the ditch in N.Z.    Was in Melb. last year for a few days on way to stay 4 weeks in Tassie with my sister and hubby who went to Scotsdale to help out . So far intend to stay another year.    I loved it there, people very laid back and had some good calls.   Didn't realise Tassie is nearly on same parallel as Dunedin in Sth IS so weather similar.  Bit of a shock to them after living on Gold Coast for over 40 years. 

Starting on our  Convention invites today. looking forward, needing all the encouragement we can get to Not Give Up.  I got baptized in 1956 so seen a lot of exciting changes.