JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1519 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Cooper peddie is an Opal town.

If you have heard of James Bond and other Aussie rich tycoons of the 80s. This is how they got their wealthy lifestyles. 

Pictures of the old Jail below. Started in 1913-1985... was a Gold field. 

Funny how you come to all these old places see so many empty once there was a life here. 

But now not.

Must have been super hot in the summer.  No water holes for relief 

20180711_094956.jpg

20180711_094746.jpg

On 7/15/2018 at 2:12 PM, hatcheckgirl said:

Really great pics, Gabe!  What a bonza of a trip! :ecstatic:

Sis we are having an awesome time.  

If you have watched the all 4 adventure guys with Jase and Simon.  Yeah similar kind of adventure. 

The caravan lost some strength  the beds collapsed and I had to sleep on the floor. 

The 4wd over heated a trip must have a few hiccups.  

On 7/15/2018 at 2:12 PM, hatcheckgirl said:

Really great pics, Gabe!  What a bonza of a trip! :ecstatic:

On 7/15/2018 at 1:44 PM, Jnutcurl said:

I am so jealous of the turtle pics.  We just came back from Florida, and were only able to see the sea turtle nests.  Beautiful creatures.

Is so Amazing aye. I would love to see Florida.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2018 at 12:39 AM, surfergirl said:

Is so Amazing aye. I would love to see Florida.

I see Florida every day ...... some parts of it are better than others

Hi friends I haven't posted new photos.  Our Pajero died in Kakadu. We were stranded for 4 days.  Some wonderful Brothers we had met one week earlier. One was a mechanic.  We asked if he wanted the pajero.  They came and got us out.  Have helped us out so much.  Today at last we start heading home.  

A Blue  Kingfisher only found in Northern territory. 

20180727_093106.jpg

That love heart is for the kingfisher, not the fact that your Pajero died, Gabe!  You must have really run it to the ground, travelling all over the place.  It served you well.  How have you managed without a car?  I was stuck in the Nullarbor once, and the brothers from the nearest congregation 110kms away came out and helped us too.  Wonderful brotherhood we have, hey?

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 22.7.20 (changelog)