JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Conditioned reflex

I have developed a new conditioned reflex, whenever Trump, any political figure or picture shows up on the news, my hand automatically hits the pause or fast forward button.  Weird....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

20 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

There's this guy, named Pavlov, he's got these dogs...

Some guys drool over stuff like that....

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 minute ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

My hubby hits the mute button so fast his hand almost breaks the sound barrior. ^_^

Mute... Sound barrier...:lol1:

4 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I have developed a new conditioned reflex, whenever Trump, any political figure or picture shows up on the news, my hand automatically hits the pause or fast forward button.  Weird....

This is similar to my reflex reaction when  I accidentally start the video on my ipad from my seat. Unfortunatly my reflexs are not as swift as they used to be and fumbling with my tablet gathers great attention from others. The only other option is so sit there quietly, avoiding any quick movement, which will cause all those close by to think it is their tablet they are hearing, during their mad scramble to corral their ipad , I can very subtly turn mine off. :facepalmpo2:

(Subtly: a clever and indirect way, in order to achieve something.)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

1 minute ago, Old said:

This is similar to my reflex reaction when  I accidentally start the video on my ipad from my seat.

If the iPad has an earphone jack, use an old earplug plug sans wire...

5 minutes ago, Dove said:

That emoji alone makes me laugh...

homer-doh.png.3cad11ba98b9ee679b00f46ce3ae77cf.png

18 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

If the iPad has an earphone jack, use an old earplug plug sans wire...

I think that is an excellant idea. Will I use it? Not likely because I don't need it,  I know I will never make that mistake again...again...again...

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

10 minutes ago, Old said:

I think that is an excellant idea. Will I use it? Not likely because I don't need it,  I know I will never make that mistake again...again...again...

Keep one in your suit pocket just in case someone else needs to borrow it..:whistling:

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

Keep one in your suit pocket just in case someone else needs to borrow it..:whistling:

Good idea. The wisdom displayed on this forum continues to amaze me.