JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

House Explosion on Road I Grew Up At

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1901 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I had heard this on the scanner when it happened. This “Old Indiantown” Road is the crossroad off my road Indiantown...about 5-6 miles from town.

I’m hoping it’s not the house where the couple was my RV. 

https://jwtalk.net/forums/forum/12-secular-news-in-the-mainstream-media/?do=add

The Alger County Sheriff’s Office received a report of a house explosion today around 1 p.m. on Old Indiantown Road in Munising Twp.  

The Alger County Sheriff’s Office, Alger County EMS, Munising Twp. Fire Department and the City of Munising Fire Department were dispatched to the scene.

Upon arrival, the structure had totally disintegrated.

One person was taken to the hospital by ambulance. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

Well, I message the lady that was my RV and she replied that it wasn’t their house. She filled me in tho on who it was. 

I use to know the elderly man quite well (he past away sometime last year). His daughter gave him the cute little dog I gave her, which was the best thing she could have done.And I would enjoy seeing him quite often walking around town with Petey. 

Worked with his daughter for many years. 

The lady they found inside was airlifted to Ann Arbor, Michigan. She has some serious burns, front, back, in her mouth and also broken ribs. 

I wish i could see and talk with Kittie. ☹️

Edited by Loopy

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

I listened to that develop on the scanner and then the fire companies wisely went to radio silence.

When there are explosive concentrations of gas in an area, the gas could potentially be ignited by the

tiny electrical spark that is discharged when radios' send buttons are pressed.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Seems like some kind of phenomenon with all the explosions everywhere..first gas, now even electrical..

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..