JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Doomsdayer's Building for the Coming Apocalypse

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1866 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Goodness I hope this LINK works!  CNN News/World/March 15, 2019

https://www.cnn.com/style/article/doomsday-luxury-bunkers/index.html

Maybe they know the end is coming, what they do no know or understand is that Jehovah can find them in the bunker grave, while they go underground for protection.  How sad this world has become, and how sad people think that Jehovah, will not see or hear them. 

Moved to Secular News forum

I scrolled and saw the picture of a pool with a big view of the outside and thought that was kinda demented, lol.

"Hey, wanna go for a dip and watch the world burn?"

"Sure!"

Then I noticed that the garden was artificial and under ground. 

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Jehovah won’t even have to flex his muscles to get thru there to accomplish what needs to be done. 

If caves can’t stop him these certainly won’t 

Isaiah 2:19 And people will enter into the caves of the rocks And into the holes in the ground, Because of the terrifying presence of Jehovah And his majestic splendor, When he arises to make the earth tremble in terror.

Amos 9:2-3 If they dig down into the Grave, From there my hand will take them; And if they go up to the heavens, From there I will bring them down.  3 And if they hide themselves on the top of Carʹmel, From there I will search them out and take them. If they conceal themselves from my eyes on the bottom of the sea, There I will command the serpent to bite them.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

Some people think the end is coming, but they think it will come by means of wars, bombs, radiation or something like this, so that's what the bunkers are for. 

If they understood where the end was really coming from, they would know that there is no cave deep enough to conceal them.