JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Do you believe in soul mate? Did God intend people to find soul mates?

8 hours ago, Beaugeste said:

The greatest desire universal to all intelligent life is to be happy, I believe. I trust Jehovah knows how to make us so more than we know by ourselves.  So we must trust him.

At 67 years of age I am content and at my most happy time of life.  Will I one day find my "soulmate"?  Why not? I would like the experience and if that would make me happier Jehovah will make it possible.  Does it matter when?  Not really although I would prefer it in the new system.

I think at this time and age marriage and its happiness are only temporary and limited compared to what marriage in the NW is expected to bring.

The imperfect world can only create imperfect marriage, but God blesses those who marry because He knows the benefits of doing so even though it may not be perfect.

I think in the NW, marriage will be something completely different from how it is now.

No one will marry because they are lonely or because of economic, emotional reasons. 

They will marry because they will know that he/she is the one, now and forever. 

13 hours ago, Tryin'SoHardToBeSpiritual said:

I think in the NW, marriage will be something completely different from how it is now.

But my wife bought me Daniel’s Donut yesterday....and there was no talk about cholesterol or sugar levels...etc . :whistling: I think I have perfect marriage now ....LOL :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)