JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Isilo (pdb) version of 2014 NWT?

Hello everyone! I have a question:

The tablet that I use for the meetings has a multi-window option, meaning that I can use two programs on the screen at the same time, i.e. my note-taking app and my Bible. However, on my tablet, the JW app is not compatible with multi window. However, the isilo program is compatible. I used to have the isilo version of the last revision of our new world translation, but I recently had to factory reset my tablet and I lost the pdb file. Does anyone have that file? I did a search of forum topics and I did not see anything, hopefully I have not overlooked something.

Hi! meekspace.com is where I get those files. They are under Downloads at the top of the home page. If you are not a member you can join.

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

7 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

Hi! meekspace.com is where I get those files. They are under Downloads at the top of the home page. If you are not a member you can join.

I used to be on Meekspace! 😢 But I hadn't logged in since they changed the site and it won't let me in, it says I have to be invited in. 

13 hours ago, Scford718 said:

Hello everyone! I have a question:

The tablet that I use for the meetings has a multi-window option, meaning that I can use two programs on the screen at the same time, i.e. my note-taking app and my Bible. However, on my tablet, the JW app is not compatible with multi window. However, the isilo program is compatible. I used to have the isilo version of the last revision of our new world translation, but I recently had to factory reset my tablet and I lost the pdb file. Does anyone have that file? I did a search of forum topics and I did not see anything, hopefully I have not overlooked something.

I'm surprised that your JW app is not compatible with multi-window on your tablet.  Have you updated JW Library to it's latest version?  I have an older Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet with an Android Lollipop OS and I can use it in multi-window and i actually prefer it that way.  What kind of tablet do you have (I'm curious)?

By the way, the last year iSolo updated was 2013 and the file "Rbi13" is the revised version of the New World translation.  Not sure what a 2014 version would give you (they didn't have study notes then).

Edited by shali

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

13 hours ago, Scford718 said:

I used to be on Meekspace! 😢 But I hadn't logged in since they changed the site and it won't let me in, it says I have to be invited in. 

Remember that Frankie (over at Meekspace) started another website called My Domestics.  But he has maintained the Meekspace sit as well.  make sure you are linking to the right one to get your file.

3 hours ago, shali said:

I'm surprised that your JW app is not compatible with multi-window on your tablet.  Have you updated JW Library to it's latest version?  I have an older Samsung Galaxy S2 tablet with an Android Lollipop OS and I can use it in multi-window and i actually prefer it that way.  What kind of tablet do you have (I'm curious)?

By the way, the last year iSolo updated was 2013 and the file "Rbi13" is the revised version of the New World translation.  Not sure what a 2014 version would give you (they didn't have study notes then).

I have a Samsung galaxy note 10.1 tablet, and yes, I have the latest version of JW library app. 

And my apologies, I meant 2013, I had 2014 on the brain because that's when I got the tablet, haha 🤦🏽‍♀️

3 hours ago, jwhess said:

Remember that Frankie (over at Meekspace) started another website called My Domestics.  But he has maintained the Meekspace sit as well.  make sure you are linking to the right one to get your file.

Ok, didn't know that, thanks! I will check out the other site. 

2 hours ago, Scford718 said:

didn't know that, thanks! I will check out the other site. 

I would suggest meekspace.com That is where the files are. There was the possibility Frankie was going to discontinue meekspace, but he decided not to. This is what meekspace looks like now..See Download at the top? That is where the files are.

Screenshot_2019-05-01-16-48-12-1.png

Edited by SUNRAY

spelling

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif