JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What's Your Favorite Pizza

77362=4330-What_is_your_Favorite_Pizza_. There are about as many kinds of Pizza as there are fish in the sea. Some people like the Chicago style and others like New york style. Some like thin crust and others thick crust. One of my favorites is Papa Murphy's Stuffed pizza. For those not familiar, it is two pieces of crust stuffed between with all the goodies and then more goodies on top.

77362=4331-MainStuffedFiveMeat.jpg What is your taste in Pizza?

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Bacon, banana peppers, tomato, and extra sauce - and bonus points if they have artichoke hearts.

Around here, Hungry Howies and Marco's are my favorite commercial places. Little Caesar's though when we have the parties because they are so cheap!

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I am a HUGE pizza eater. Love it!!!!

I challenged my wife that the cheaper they are the better they are. She didn't believe me so she bought these expensive DiGiorno Pizzas (3 cheeses and "stuff") and I picked up those cheap microwave ones - you know that have the aluminum or what ever that you put them on in the microwave. Guess who won that round? YEPP!!! Hers was soggy and my was perfect! Even she agreed - as she threw hers away and asked why I din't buy more :bringiton:

As to what is one them - BIG SURPRISE - I AM A MEAT LOVER!!!!!!

Here we have Costco or Sam's Club that has pizza. Sam's club has the meat lovers - that is my favorite - $3 for a slice and a large coke. Can't be beat.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

PIZZA is the best food on the face of this earth, but Lynn your pizza looks like a heart attack waiting to happen! New York style pizza is the BEST but I absolutely LOVE the garden fresh ohh man with mushrooms and peppers and olives and spinach and tomatoes and onions with extra cheese dipped in garlic butter oowee I can barely contain myself...

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

The other day I was talking to the field service group and telling them what a great balanced lunch I had.

Nice sausage, with a great tomato sauce with cheese on top and some very tasty sour dough bread. And all that for just $3. They said - sounds great where did you go? Sam's Club - PIZZA!!!!!!:ecstatic: And a refillable drink :drink: under $3

I don't know why, but all I got was groans :pistols:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Pizza Hut, Sam's Club, Ci-Ci's, Digornio, nasty!!!!!

You people need to get real pizza. Fly to Chicago, my favorite, or even New York, and get an authentic pizza. The ones mentioned here are not real pizza, trust me, lol.

You people need to get real pizza. Fly to Chicago, my favorite, or even New York, and get an authentic pizza. The ones mentioned here are not real pizza, trust me, lol.

OK lived in New York for 4 years had lots of Pizza - just as good as Sam's Club. Just went back and ate at Grimaldi's in Brooklyn. Stood in long line met a nice couple from Australia, pizza at Sam's Club was BETTER !!!!

Soon .....

PIZZA is the best food on the face of this earth, but Lynn your pizza looks like a heart attack waiting to happen! New York style pizza is the BEST but I absolutely LOVE the garden fresh ohh man with mushrooms and peppers and olives and spinach and tomatoes and onions with extra cheese dipped in garlic butter oowee I can barely contain myself...

Mmmmm! What a way to go. I have tried the Chicago style at Papa Murphy's but I am thinking it is not really authentic, I do like it however. One thing I have never cared for is a plain pepperoni pizza. I like lots of meat and lots of veggies.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

OK lived in New York for 4 years had lots of Pizza - just as good as Sam's Club. Just went back and ate at Grimaldi's in Brooklyn. Stood in long line met a nice couple from Australia, pizza at Sam's Club was BETTER !!!!

Still say it's nasty, lol.

The best pizza joints in Chicago and New York are not the chains, they are the little mom and pop places. I'm a fan of Chicago though, still my favorite.

Here is some real pizza that would put your Sam's Club Pizza to shame. Sam's Club should not even be mentioned in the same sentences as these pizzas, lol:

http://www.loumalnatis.com/

http://www.ginoseast.com/flash.html

http://www.rosatispizza.com/

These are just a few of the literally 100's of awesome pizza places in Chicago. Their pan and thin crust are just incredible. After you eat their pizza, trust me, Sam's will make you sick, lol. I've seen Sam's pizza, imo, it is not even a pizza! Just nasty. I'm spoiled though. Growing up in of the best pizza cities in the US, you get very picky about your pizza.

Hey, we have a Rosatis just down the street. What is your favorite there?

I'll do a sample taste test and get back with you. Remember - I am a MEAT LOVERS kind of a guy :drink:

Soon .....

77648=4357-pizza.jpg Not bad

It's AWESOME!!!!!! Trust me!!! You eat this, then you eat Sam's, you will spit the Sam's out, lol. That's the problem when you grow up on this kind of pizza, nothing else is good. I'm in TX now, and people down here think Pizza Hut or Ci's Ci's is good, and I just can't eat that stuff, it's just awful to me.

77648=4357-pizza.jpg Not bad

It's AWESOME!!!!!! Trust me!!! You eat this' date=' then you eat Sam's, you will spit the Sam's out, lol. That's the problem when you grow up on this kind of pizza, nothing else is good. I'm in TX now, and people down here think Pizza Hut or Ci's Ci's is good, and I just can't eat that stuff, it's just awful to me.[/quote'] Cici's is the only place who makes me an extremely thin crust pizza...very crispy brown ...like a cracker ....with about a tbls of sauce and a whole bunch of veggies...covered in garlic I love it. All the rest is junk...all that dough...yeck!