JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Number of Witness Homes Raided By Russian Agents Tops 600

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1747 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The Devil has raised the issue of universal sovereignty.

Related to it, he has called into question the integrity of humans to their Creator.

Satan brought persecution upon the upright man Job. Why? In order to break Job’s integrity to Jehovah. Job’s wife and his three “troublesome comforters” served the Devil’s purpose at that time. As shown in the book of Job, the Devil challenged God, claiming that no human would remain faithful to Him if Satan were allowed to test that person. But Job held fast his integrity, thus proving Satan a liar. (Job 1:8–2:9; 16:2; 27:5; 31:6) The Devil persecutes Witnesses of Jehovah today in an effort to break their integrity and prove his challenge true.
Knowing that the Devil brings persecution upon us because he desperately wants to break our integrity to God can actually help us to be courageous and strong. (Deuteronomy 31:6) Our God is the Universal Sovereign, and he will help us to maintain our integrity. May we always seek to make Jehovah’s heart rejoice by being integrity keepers, giving him a reply to the great taunter, Satan the Devil.—Proverbs 27:11.

W 06 1/15

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

9 hours ago, JennyM said:

They are even in full gear with sledgehammers?!!!!

Its unbelievable . 

Reminds me of Goliath and David .....

Kotn will be dealt in the same manner ....soon. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

My apologies brother, this situation of our brother(s) there is so abhorrent that it's difficult to find anything amusing to say about this.

I'm truly encouraged that Brother Christensen, like other faithful servants maintain a positive disposition despite their difficult circumstances. Imho, he/they are teaching us what to do/say in the future when the persecution starts to spread across the pond as well as in other regions.

My prayers continue for them, our Eritrean, Venezuelan and brothers in Turkmenistan.

Edited by Omoyeme

7 hours ago, Omoyeme said:

My apologies brother, this situation of our brother(s) there is so abhorrent that it's difficult to find anything amusing to say about this.

I'm truly encouraged that Brother Christensen, like other faithful servants maintain a positive disposition despite their difficult circumstances. Imho, he/they are teaching us what to do/say in the future when the persecution starts to spread across the pond as well as in other regions.

My prayers continue for them, our Eritrean, Venezuelan and brothers in Turkmenistan.

They are experiencing frontal attack.. 

We all suffer subtle attacks...